Reviews for Dear Fanfiction
FireJayGames chapter 38 . 7/13/2012
Oh, loved this chapter because... it's a poem! The most original Hunger Games poem ever, in the history of Hunger Games poems... And yes, the more I think about it, the more I realize how ridiculous these pairings are...
FireJayGames chapter 29 . 7/13/2012
I don't see why people care so much about teams. A lot of the Hunger Games fandom are also members of Twilight... No, just me?... Yep. Anyway, there will always be teams where there is a love triangle. And Team Finnick is just... How do people come up with this?
FireJayGames chapter 26 . 7/13/2012
Thankyou! I don't mind most pairings, but Katniss/Cato is simply ridiculous! I mean, they both hate each other, so it could never work. P.S. Love your stories!
swiggity swame this is my name chapter 45 . 7/13/2012
lolz Aw don't cry
WrittenWithPencils chapter 45 . 7/13/2012
Poor Beetee, he must be traumatized after what he read...
Hammsters chapter 45 . 7/13/2012
Haha nice. Everyone loves Beetee! He made me laugh, but then again, I always laugh at these. Good job, update soon!
mylifeisfandom chapter 25 . 7/13/2012
HAYSILEEEEEEEEE
mylifeisfandom chapter 9 . 7/13/2012
Finnick or Johanna?
mylifeisfandom chapter 7 . 7/13/2012
Pssh...Hayffie is canon. Totally. Just read the subtext.

LOL.
Slytherin Sadist Angel chapter 45 . 7/13/2012
Interweb? Nice, Beetee, nice. I love Beetee, he cracks me up. XD
mylifeisfandom chapter 2 . 7/13/2012
...Buttercup is a boy? Wait, what, I thought he was a girl.
Hannah the Scribe chapter 45 . 7/13/2012
Oh, Beetee... he needs more fan-love.

Love the second paragraph (albeit it only being one line, and technically the third, if you count "Dear Fanfiction,").

Somehow, with it being Beetee's POV, I was expecting a bit more nerdiness. Big words and whatnot, maybe bafflement concerning the content of some of those fics.

Weird, when I got the alert email for this chapter, the title was different than it is here. I assume you changed it between then and now.

Hope you update soon!
Bbbleblish chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
LOOOL I like it! This caught my eye straight away. Very original! You should create an anti-sue story around this concept maybe :)
3,487 | « Prev Page 1 .. 165 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 185 .. Last Next »