Reviews for Dear Fanfiction
Rose Hunter chapter 21 . 7/8/2012
You have 770 reviews now, don't go complaining! Jk, feel free to complain, I don't care, I do it, too XD

Lol, poor Prim! I never thought she was a brat. She was nice. Then she was dead. POOR PRIM!
Rose Hunter chapter 20 . 7/8/2012
Wow, get the GENDERS right? Dear God, what stories are those?
Rose Hunter chapter 19 . 7/8/2012
WIRESS! I got that one right! I hope... :D

Or it was an Avox. Hm... :/
Rose Hunter chapter 18 . 7/8/2012
*shrugs* some people just can't read. *evil smile that fades after a few minutes* I just managed to insult someone, didn't I? I DIDN'T MEAN IT! I LOVE YOU ALL, YOU'RE WONDERFUL PEOPLE WITH LOTS OF FREE TIME!
Rose Hunter chapter 17 . 7/8/2012
Well then!

I want poetry books for Easter! :O I have crazy poetry in Finnick Odair's Many Stalkers, actually. But, you know, it doesn't have 766 reviews so... yep... *bangs head against wall*
Rose Hunter chapter 16 . 7/8/2012
Sure, Katniss. Sure...
Rose Hunter chapter 15 . 7/8/2012
Lol, that is so true XD
Rose Hunter chapter 14 . 7/8/2012
If he's drunk so often HOW DOES HE EVEN KNOW? Answer THAT, universe *smirks proudly*
Rose Hunter chapter 13 . 7/8/2012
President Snow scares me O_O

... does it bother anyone else that every time you go to review you have to uncheck subscribe to author and/or subscribe to story? Not that I have anything against the lovely author, I'm just picky like that...
Rose Hunter chapter 12 . 7/8/2012
Meow! Jk, I don't want to get brutally murdered... but then again, I have a lint roller named Sherman who can transform into a machine gun, so I think I'll take my chances. *glances around* Anyone seen Finnick around?
Rose Hunter chapter 11 . 7/8/2012
... some of these fans scare me. I sign this petition! *pulls out favorite pen and signs giant paper*

Subscribing to story! :D
Rose Hunter chapter 10 . 7/8/2012
No! We can't have Peetykins getting jealous!

Oh my god... I just looked at how many reviews you have. OH MY GOD THAT'S A LOT! *falls over and dies* Well, that certainly makes my commedy Hunger Games story look pathetic. I'm at one hundred ninety-ish reviews. AND I THOUGHT IT WAS SOMEWHAT POPULAR!
Rose Hunter chapter 9 . 7/8/2012
OMG WAS IT- no, I'm not even going to guess. Nope... just gonna wait and find out...
Rose Hunter chapter 8 . 7/8/2012
Real vampires have fangs, not sparkles -_-
Rose Hunter chapter 7 . 7/8/2012
... but he didn't say he hates Peeta ;)

Lol, hopefully he just forgot. I'm PRAYING that he just forgot. That would be so awkward for all of us.

Wait, WHO HATES HAM? O_o