Reviews for Cherish
Nice work! xx 3
Celestial Moon chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
Give us some more.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Soo cute! I really like it!
Robern chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
very very good
hellokittii16 chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
I have the biggest smile on my fCe after reading this! :D
Stroppythroppy chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
This is really cute and just what i needed too, it was such a sweet episode, except for the part where ray proposed, that scene just sucked. i think if she had said yes i would of lost a little respect for the character so thank god she came to her senses and solidified my faith in the shows brilliance when she punched that complete git in the face.

This really sweet couple of scenes you wrote between Tiva is exactly what i was looking for :-)
VioletHawk chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
Nice...I like how they are cherishing each other and taking it slow :)
eloisemariehampton chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
That is exactly what I did!

Thank you for giving me something great to read instead of writing my English paper! I really enjoyed it!
mon-petit-pois chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
It's not bad. You did well:)
Judy Niebergaoo chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
It might have been short, but it said a lot. It was beautiful and sweet.
russianswimmer7 chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
Love it!
Cool cat chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
Great job will the story go on
ILuvPelicans chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
I loved it! And, I loved your title. I was going to write one with the same exact title because I too love what Det. Burris said. I've already watched the episode twice just to see Ziva (1) punch Ray (2) all the Tiva moments and (3) the Gibbs/Ziva-father/daughter moments.

Absolutely, one of my favorite episodes of the season. Tony, would protect her in every way possible and he showed that again. I loved how he said they were very good friends. That's going to make the TIVA haters go MAD!
THENCISLOVER chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
OMG! This is exactly what i wanted to happen too! At the end of the show I was crying so hard because it ended! tears of joy for Ziva punching Ray and tears of sadness that Tony did not kiss Ziva! Not even the cheek! Nor the head! Kudos to a great writer!
MegpieLovesTiva chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
This was adorable... and I ABSOLUTELY LOVED that episode! :)