Reviews for A Woman with Silver Eyes
Guest chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
:D
DraconicalPriest chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
I admit I don't often leave reviews. I'll read perhaps a hundred stories for every one that I feel I simply must review. That said... I LOVE YOU! Thank you so much for this story. I feel blessed to have stumbled upon it. I was reading your Guardian Naruto fics, and I love them. Would love an update too, of course. :) But this story is a precious gem to me. The Girl With the Silver Eyes was hands down my favorite childhood book; one I always came back to again and again until is was ragged. (It still is ragged. Some day I'll get a nice new copy for the bookshelf eyecandy. Really.)
I wanted it to have a sequel so badly, or any kind of follow up when they were grown. Thank you for giving me that. When I was reading the book, I actually felt like they were the same age as I, so that would be a little younger than your version. I was born in 1980, so that would be ten years younger. It still works. It works so very well. It feels like you managed to grab the same Kate Welker that's resided in my subconscious since I first read her in 4th grade, and had a nice little chat on just what she's doing now. Funnily enough, I identify with your all grown up Kate just as much as I did with the ten year old. Again, thank you for this. Just, thank you so much. :-)
Millsboons chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
hmm nice one!
drag0nsoldier chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
its been a LONG time since i read the book, but Excellent job, by the way. Even using what little I remember, it was true to form in spirit, while keeping this piece your own. Definitely worth my time-thank you.
bobman1000 chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
LOVED this book as a kid- as an adult, now I realize because it was basically an allegory for the social isolation a lot of gifted kids experience.

Thanks for the interview- wonderfully creative work! I'd be very interesting to see what that world might have been like in terms of people trying to reproduce the psychic phenomena- perhaps certain countries would try to weaponize it. Who knows?
redcat512 chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
Lovely fic, I have wanted to find out what happens to the kids since I first read this book oh, a good decade or so ago. (Wow, I feel old)

Great work as always. The voices of Katie and the interviewer are very vivid. (Now I want to go re-read the book, but I rather doubt any libraries still have it... I suppose I'll have to go buy it somewhere.)