Reviews for First Date
Assasin8 chapter 1 . 4/22
That was adorable! Really sweet! I love Burt... He's just the best dad ever! Great job and thanks for posting!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
It was so good I loved the teenage dream at the end
Klainefan1990 chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
Is there gonna be anymore chapters added?
CheshireTears chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Oh my god, tummy flipping from all the fluff... *le sigh... They're so perfect and what living vicariously through Klaine, I have no idea what you mean...*

They are so perfect and ugh, how are you such a perfect writer and how are they so perfect?

Alice
GLEEK chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
I LOVED THIS STORY SO MUCH IT IS SO SWEET AND ADORABLE!
Hummel-Anderson chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
omglee this was just WOW
LL chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
Awwwwww. That was so adorable! I loved it :)
ilvecoffee-n-narutoYOUTH chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
You got me to fangirl scream and I'm still smiling. This made my night.
hpswst101 chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
That was cute. :) Too bad they had to deal with homophobes, but they enjoyed themselves and that's what counts. :D Thanks for posting!

hpswst101
Guest chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
AWWWWW! Totally awesome ending :DDD
Gracieling chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
SO SWEET!
LoonyLevicorpus chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
How did you manage such a perfect blend of fluff and angst into every little bit of this fic? My heart was aching the whole time. I think my favorite part was here:

"'I suspect that maybe we've actually been dating for the last few months,' said Blaine with a wide grin. 'Just without the fun stuff, like kissing.'

Kurt laughed and rolled his eyes. 'Well that's nice to know.'

Blaine smiled, bringing up their interlaced hands to his lips and pressing a kiss to Kurt's knuckles."

It's so incredibly cheesy and adorable and my heart was bursting out of my chest with feelings, and then in the next line you took advantage of that and shattered it into a million pieces.

But I think the thing that I love the most about this little fic is that it's so realistic - they were embarrassed, and a little awkward, and Burt had to give Kurt a serious speech about the dangers of their relationship in a place like Ohio, but despite all of that they managed to have a very normal and lovely little first date.
The Songbirds Are Singing chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
I was totally going to write this, but you did it much better! Aside from the homophobia, that sounds like a noce date. A well written one at the very least. xx :)
fara1903 chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
Glad they had a great first date!
SweetScarlett97 chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
*Squeal!* Oh my gosh! So freakin' cute! I have no words, just smiles and squeaks. XD

-Nic