Reviews for Dead Panic
Jim chapter 4 . 11/14
Just FYI Kohta would call them clips magazines or mags which is there proper term. Also I know they stated that the recoil was harsh in the manga and anime but it isn't anywhere near as bad as they make it out to be. Remember the Japanese don't have a lot of guns and wouldn't know some things plus anime tend to exaggerate things. Shotguns are a poor weapon for the situation more because they are slow to reload and only hold a few rounds more than any recoil issue. Other than those issues I am enjoying this story.
RandomReview chapter 10 . 4/9
Felt like reading some HSotD crossovers but didn't really feel like reading YET ANOTHER NARUTO CROSSOVER so re-read this story again. And I must say it's really a crime how this story has gone largely unnoticed. I mean sure the writing isn't the best out there, but the way you weaved the HSotD/FMP worlds together is a sight to behold. If you're still writing then please don't abandon this story. This section could use some love from other than your typical Naruto crossover that may or not be a self-insert.
RandomReview chapter 10 . 11/12/2014
Was actually planning on going to sleep, but saw an update so what the hell!

I don't know about the dissenters, but I for one am enjoying the direction this story is taking. Actually a good thing you are skipping the lemon parts as it's rather difficult to write a good lemon. Oh sure any teenager with an active imagination can write smut, but tasteful lemon is an artform not everyone is equipped to handle.

Was not expecting the appearance of Leonard. I felt that his surrender came a bit premature and I'm hoping you will explain the rationale behind that on the next chapter, hopefully with Tessa actually getting some screentime. The lack of an outright denial on the claim of the zombie apocalypse being unfixable leads me to to believe that an expedition to Russia is in the future.

Either way looking forward to the next chapter! Was always a Sousuke/Tessa shipper so hopefully you'll treat her gently, but I'm not against a threesome either!
Sdarian chapter 10 . 11/13/2014
It seems remarkably stupid to have him destroy his mini-AS. I get that they don't trust him and all, but considering the whole zombie apocalypse going on that is just such a stupid waste of resources. Even if you limited them to simply patrolling the streets around them and never getting closer then a mile or something, they would still vastly help with depleting the zombie population.

There are only so many people in the town, the more zombies that you kill off the better, as eventually you'll start running out of them unless others migrate from other cities. Even then, Japan is an island so that is another limit as to just how many you need to kill. I don't know what is powering them, but I'm going to guess that it's likely electricity considering their size and how much noise they make. Since they have generates and are able to get fuel for them, I'm sure they also have some solar chargers, added to the fact that they were strong enough to kill zombies without needing expendable, non-renewable resources like ammo, and that they don't get tired... Yeah, destroying them was just a bad move all around.

The zombies are attracted by sound and don't seem to focus much on or destroy nonliving things, so setting up a location with limited access and a noise machine and just waiting for the zombies to gather there while having the nonliving AS going around killing any zombies that gather... Maybe set them up on a bridge across the river, then you have most of them killing/dismembering any zombies that approach and task a few of them to clearing out the bodies by removing and destroying the head (to make sure it's dead) then dumping the body over the edge. They don't get tired, they can't get infected, they don't panic... Provided that you don't run the noise maker constantly they would come in waves and would eventually drop off some time after the noise stopped, allow them to leave their position and head to a different secure point where they could recharge and have maintenance and repairs done before heading back to kill more...
Lufio chapter 10 . 11/12/2014

Well, well. Stalker boy.
A strange bedfellow is he.
Should we expect more?

-[ I like the plot twist of Leonard joining the group. If he can be taken at face value. Anyways, this new development makes for a more dynamic group interaction. And the addition makes it likely more of the antagonists from FMP will show up in the story. Twins anyone? ]-
RandomReview chapter 9 . 10/30/2014
I must say you pairing off Takashi/Chidori makes a lot of sense given their roles, circumstances, and the amount of time they would be spending together given their duties. Her last thoughts about wishing Sousuke being her first was a nice touch and further cements the divergence of the characters due to being in a crossover world. Looking forward to the pairings you decided given that other couples seemed to have formed in the background, which again makes sense given their circumstances.

Also enjoying the Sousuke/Saeko dynamic and how the two just mesh so well together. It's been awhile since I've read/watched FMP/HSotD, but I don't feel their characters to be OOC at all. You portrayed very well how Sousuke is now operating in his element and Saeko finally being released from the constraints of society.

So yeah as always looking forward to the next chapter, especially how Mao and Tessa will affect the group. Then there's Sousuke's reveal to the entire group, the terrorist comment was hilarious, as well as an actual plan on dealing with this crisis. It would be interesting if the first half of the story deals with FMP being in the HSotD universe while the latter half has HSotD dealing with the FMP world. Already have that setup with having Gauron as the chief instigator and I for one can't wait to see how you will handle it.

PS: This story is better than most of the tripe you find on this site and I hope you aren't being discouraged by the lack of reviews.
Lufio chapter 9 . 10/30/2014

Outside of combat,
Soldier-boy is still awkward.
That's reassuring.

-[ Good to see a glimpse of the lighthearted portion of the FMP source material. Just focusing on the action sequences of FMP and the horror segments of HSotD would have been depressing after a while. The fan service moments hailing from HSotD helps break up the monotony though. _ I'm also looking forward to more sexual commentary from Rei's mother and dirty jokes from Kurz. ]-
Rimtuuk chapter 9 . 10/30/2014
Well I loved the story up till the last two chapters. Having Kaname pairing with Takishi, especially having her give him her virginity after only knowing him for a few days makes her come across as being cheap. Good luck in your future writings.
RandomReview chapter 8 . 10/24/2014
A pleasant surprise to see an update so soon! Good chapter and finally gets the Mithril crew in the story. I think it's evident that you're taking this story in a different direction than canon and I for one am looking forward to the results. Will be interesting to see if/when Sousuke's actual occupation gets revealed.
Rimtuuk chapter 8 . 10/24/2014
I like the story but really dislike where the pairings seem to be going atleast between Sagara and Kaname. Those two should be thats not saying Sagara should only have Kaname...after the world will need to be repopulated.
chm01 chapter 8 . 10/23/2014
nice chapter, I specially liked the reflections each character had.
RandomReview chapter 7 . 10/21/2014
Just stumbled on this story and I must say it's been entertaining to read so far. Great to see how Sousuke's training and experience having a tangible effect on the HSotD world. I'm kind of hoping to see whether you'd explore the obvious chemistry between Sousuke and Saeko. Was never that big of a Chidori fan and you've done a good job of highlighting her more annoying traits.

Anyway this story is sorely underrated and most definitely needs more love from readers. Shame too as I do think this story is a cut above the rest especially when compared to most of the Naruto crossover tripe in this site.
Rocco13 chapter 7 . 10/22/2014
Nice freaking fanfic.
Rimtuuk chapter 7 . 10/20/2014
Great update
Lufio chapter 7 . 10/20/2014

Family stronghold
Seems to have survived the plot.
I'm liking this change.

-[ The family estate seems to be better prepared in this story. Guess it's the butterfly from having Armslaves being deployed in Japan. More preparedness for disaster. I like it.
Hopefully, this means the stronghold lasts longer than it did in canon. Would be good for revisiting in a later chapter. Whether through communication or actual physical visit, I'd like a return trip to the setting. ]-