Reviews for Understanding
Guest chapter 1 . 2/27/2014
so u know i did not read the story i just wanted u to get something.
hi i know u probs wont get this but finish this story!
u cannot leave it on a cliffhanger and never write a sequal or ending!
it is 6 years later and u cannot leave it with tony haveing to kill ziva's father to get her and his unborn child back!
u dont even give it a happy ending!
just in case u dont get this i will post it on ur lateist fan fic

THE STORY WAS CALLED SECRET AFFAIRS !
other than ur ending so far it is great
Anonymous033 chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
This is really well-written, actually, and I think you needn't have worried about it :)

Good grammar and punctuation, which is always a plus for me :P and I like how she gradually moved in, without there having been any excessively big production about it. It's so natural and, I guess, quite Tony-and-Ziva :P

I really like it!

-Soph
deffed chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
very good... i also hope this is the year
SmellyThePirate chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
I so agree with you; I hope to God that this is their season. God, this was fantastique! Great, GREAT work! Keep it up!
Robern chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
if only this would ever happen! *huge sigh* very good, well done!
hellokittii16 chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
I loved it all so much :D

How I wish they would happen in an episode :(
Gingerstorm101 chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
its cruelty those two chapters! why did that have to do that to us twice in a row!
Frogster chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
This was good! I wish they showed these types of scenes on the show, but I guess that's what fanfic is for. :)

I'm starting to think that this is their season, too. It better be. We've waited six long years for this!

Good job. I don't think Ziva would have shown so much of her vulnerable side if it was anyone but Tony. She's very lucky to have him and the rest of the team. They'll always have her back, even if her family didn't.

Good job! Update soon!
xoxonessie chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
That was actually not cheesey. Just really good and weel written.
ShortSarcasm chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
Loved it
weasleygirl9393 chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
Awesome story! And I agree, this is a total Tiva season.
Katie chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
LOVE IT! :)
mon-petit-pois chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
I thought it was very good! Good Job:)
russianswimmer7 chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
Cheesy but loved it!
mentalagent13 chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
Ziva was not out of character on this one. She is upset more now, but usually only around Tony. I thought this was well done mostly because they are not ready for the admission yet. Very good! Thank you so much for writing and sharing!