Reviews for the lights won't stop me
clarissa lightwood chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
I'm really happy I found this. It's heartbreakingly sad and also genius, you captured Elena so well. Beautiful.
xbecbebex chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
NOPE NOPE NOPE NOPE
Guest chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
This is one of my top three favorites of your work.
our.broken.fairytale chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
My heart stopped and my mind went numb and just wow. That was breathtakingly beautiful. Amazing job.
my best enemy chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
oh my god, this was sad and hearrtbreaking and a little bit terrifying. i never thought elena could be like that, but it fits, really, because she loves stefan so much. wow. i'm speechless
xshedreamsinredx chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
Hearbreaking. Mind-numbing. Breath taking.

I don't think I have ever read a better Stelena fic, you captured her so, so well. It was quite painful to read.

Especially this:

"Sometimes I forget." she tells Caroline.

Caroline doesn't say anything, just tugs her closer, and starts her and Stefan's story from the beginning. "There was a boy named Stefan Salvatore, and he loved a girl named Elena Gilbert..."

I am probably the ugliest crier in the whole wide world and yet I couldn't stop myself from shedding crocoldile tears and sobbing uncontrollably.

Extremely tragic while at the same time beutiful. The world needs more of Stelena love. You totally should write for this pairing.
superstargirl818 chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
What an amazingly heartbreaking story! So fantastically written it kept me gripped till the end. How you only have 6 reviews is beyond me because this deserves WAY more recognition than it has. I'm a sucker for a tragic romance and seriously love this story so well done!
pariswindspeed chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
THANK YOU. I needed this. So amazing.

God, this: "I haven't lost him." Elena says conversationally. No one is in the room, but she talks anyway. "I just haven't remembered where I put him."

Fucking brilliant.

And this: She cuts and cuts and cuts until her once perfect hair is an uneven choppy mess (kind of like her).

LOVE the parallel here.

And this: She starts calling his phone every night, just to hear him say, "Stefan Salvatore. Leave a message." in a lazy drawl.

She leaves message after message.

(He never calls back.)

:-:

She calls and calls.

I cannot even think right now. So amazing. EVERYTHING is so heartbreaking. And the end. The fucking edge that she finally pushed herself off of.

And the last little bit of hope at the end with Stefan. The things you do to my heart.

-a.
ninjaextraordinaire chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
oh my, just...oh my.

I don't ship Stelena, but I love your stories, so I decided to give this a shot and I am so glad I did. This was just, tragic. And beautiful.

Gah. Not all at all unbelievable. The angst was so delicious. So damn amazing, I swear.
Ari chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
LOVE IT!

poor elena, this is so realistic and spot on (if elena were to ever become crazy) are you going to conyinue this story? It was wonderful!
Mikaela chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
And now theres a nice little epilogue where she lives and Stefan goes see her, right? not even so I can regain my sanity?

This was good, but in a heart crushing kind of way.
baby blue eyes10 chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
Just like all your stories, I really liked this one. The end gave me goose bumps. And I could see all of these actions playing out in my head. Well written and you made me see Elena in a different light. Kudos. :)
sparkley-angel chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
it's really sad but i like it :)