Reviews for White Demon
supernt chapter 13 . 3/4/2014
please write more this is awsome please
Guest chapter 3 . 11/7/2013
I know Who!
Insignificant Details chapter 12 . 9/16/2013
The person who asked where they saw the MikMik before was me, it looked like I was logged in but it showed up as guest.
Guest chapter 13 . 9/16/2013
Awwwww...I hope you are able to get over your writers block on this story. Ten thumbs up! If I had ten thumbs, that is. Where do I remember seeing MikMik?
LillyAndMe chapter 12 . 3/2/2013
are you going to update this story again soon and i want to know what happen nexts.
wolfynightrunner chapter 12 . 12/9/2012
was lilly be about killed by this?
wolfynightrunner chapter 8 . 12/9/2012
what is lilly turning to a killer because that voice change her?!
wolfynightrunner chapter 7 . 12/9/2012
wow lilly is strong and she smake her kate she need it as she did the same to her early.
wolfynightrunner chapter 5 . 12/8/2012
So humphrey is dead by lilly and kate is heart broken inside of her lost mate.
wolfynightrunner chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
aww that cute a family of lilly and garth sweet love it.
Humphrey Loves Kate chapter 12 . 11/25/2012
O_O So that's it? It's all over for Lilly? Just like that? She's gone... *Sob sob* Unbelievable!

This story was amazing! I could not leave it until I finished it, that's how intriguing it was. It was suspenseful, emotional, captivating, amazing, strong, and very well organized. It was a bit short, but the effect was very clear and you did an excellent job at focusing on the main plot/subject of the story. You really are an excellent writer. This really makes me want to find some time to look at more of your stories! And if you ever get the chance, you could come back and add a final chapter to make it 13 chapters long... an eerie number for a somewhat eerie story! You definitely are an amazing writer who is perfectly capable of producing an amazing story!

Humphrey Loves Kate

P.S. I told you I'd find some time to look at your writings, didn't I? ;-)
Humphrey Loves Kate chapter 11 . 11/25/2012
And it all ends in the next chapter! Gotta read it now! More detailed review when I finish.

Humphrey Loves Kate chapter 10 . 11/25/2012
! Lilly! NOOOOOOOO! That's all. I'm too captivated to leave a better review. Well done. :-)

Humphrey Loves Kate chapter 9 . 11/25/2012
Well, to answer the ending author note question, you did rather well! I'm definitely intrigued!

Humphrey Loves Kate chapter 8 . 11/25/2012
Oh no Lilly! How could you let yourself get like this? What about your family!? What about your mate?