Reviews for When Everything Changes History Can Be Rewritten
Acheron Blake chapter 13 . 1/7
Great story. I love the re-introduction of Jenny and your protrayal of Mia and the way her parents have affected her viewpoint and outlook on the Universe. Madam Kovarian deserved everything Jack did and really it's a fate worse than death. So bravo/brava!
FREYA ASTRID NOVA chapter 12 . 7/10/2015
Thanks for the AWwwwwws and the tears.
FREYA ASTRID NOVA chapter 9 . 7/10/2015
I love how you added a mad River and a Sarah Jane and a Mickey and Martha! Thanks!
~Sarah Jane forever
GhostnamedSven chapter 13 . 8/3/2013
That was AMAZING! I loved every chapter! Great story.
Sylviecake231 chapter 9 . 7/17/2013
Heya! I don't know if I've reviewed this story before, but I'd just like to say that I really love this story, and I have a huge fondness for this chapter in particular. I just really love the whole 'The Doctor introducing Mia to Sarah Jane' thing. Anyway, I think this is a really good story, and thank you!
riverknowshisname chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
I've read the whole thing and have recommended it on Tumblr as well. You wrote this beautifully! And I'm not a big reader so that's saying something! Love it! :-)
daisiella13 chapter 13 . 3/21/2013
LOVE THIS are you going to be continuing the story 'cause its really really good
CaitlynEbsworthy chapter 13 . 1/2/2013
This is beyond excellent. Not once were any of the characters over shadowed by other characters. The story is constantly entertaining and the plot is very cleaver. I really enjoyed reading this. I really hope there are more chapters to come. You've done such an amazing job I can't praise you enough.
Rose Martha Pond chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
I found your stories looking at a friends list of favorite writers. I see you have a lot of show that I like and hope to read all of them. Staring with this one . I like the idea of the Doctor having a kid in the world.
LynnisaMystery chapter 13 . 11/16/2012
Oh my god. Head canon accepted. This is absolutely amazing! I love this story! Is this the end or will there be more because either way I can't get enough!
BarbaraMSD chapter 12 . 10/9/2012
This was a fantastic story with a very clever solution to the library conundrum. I loved it. I only wish I could see Matt and Alex act it out! Great job.
Citizenofwhoville123 chapter 13 . 10/7/2012
Thank You Thank You Thank You for writing this! :)
Veggiechick chapter 13 . 10/6/2012
This is quite good. You came up with the perfect mixture of adorable mishaps and seriousness to keep the reader interested.
Shaydees chapter 13 . 10/6/2012
Asses, good save. :)
Martin-J-Christopher-Freeman chapter 13 . 10/6/2012
Aww I just can't take the fluffyness :)