Reviews for Moana Kamali'I The Ocean's Children
Ai-2005 chapter 3 . 12/27/2015
thanks!
and Merry Christmas to you))
WCDragonS.F.EVER chapter 3 . 12/8/2015
AWWWWWWWW DANNY!
dana-san chapter 4 . 12/5/2015
Egad, so sorry that is happening to you!
spiralgal chapter 4 . 12/5/2015
Congrats to you for posting this message. A lot of fans refuse to act like adults and expect to be satisfied individually like children. Pointing that out to them is usually a dangerous undertaking, and I admire you zero-bs attitude about that.
Outsider21 chapter 3 . 10/8/2015
You should continue writing this, mainly because I want to see what happens. You can't just leave me hanging like that.
BunnyBear27 chapter 3 . 5/8/2015
I cried during the whole story. I really can't wait for the update to find out what happened to Danny. And if his Uncle will ever find out and if he does will he kick Danny out or yell at as parents for kicking him out when they are his family no matter what. Will he get to keep Danny permanently. What will happen when Steve and his Uncle know that he's a Merman? Will he ever meet his biological father?

So addicting! Thanks a million for writing.

LOVED IT! XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD
angels182 chapter 3 . 4/10/2015
please continue...pretty please...this is really great and i need to know the rest
nina-hany chapter 3 . 11/6/2014
i really do hope you add more to this story 3
shadowrealm818 chapter 3 . 2/23/2013
Please update I'm finding this interesting
SharkySheep chapter 3 . 7/18/2012
Wow this is a totally unique and amazing story. I wasn't sure if I would like it at first but when I found myself trying to go to,the next chapter,and saw there wasn't one I almost cried! So please update soon xx
Lidil chapter 4 . 6/8/2012
Reading your work is a pleasure.

Following you to AO3 and Live Journal.

Found this new site (bully free) you might try:

www . ourfanfiction
sprenger chapter 3 . 5/25/2012
must admit i was a little cautious in the begining but i love it. Great start can't wait to read more
tiva forever2009-2010 chapter 3 . 5/22/2012
hey found this story and i noticed that you haven't updated since march. just wanted to tell you that i love this story and i hope that you continue it...please :)
ranchan-akari chapter 3 . 5/2/2012
Oh, ANGSTANGSTANGST! ;DD Love Lawrence and his UST with Jack. XDD I'm totally rooting for them now! Poor Danny! *hugs* No worries, Steve is there for you! ;D I'm totally loving mermaid!Danny! Can't wait for more~!
keotla chapter 2 . 4/5/2012
I am loving this! More soon, please?