Reviews for Moana Kamali'I The Ocean's Children
nina-hany chapter 3 . 11/6/2014
i really do hope you add more to this story 3
shadowrealm818 chapter 3 . 2/23/2013
Please update I'm finding this interesting
SharkySheep chapter 3 . 7/18/2012
Wow this is a totally unique and amazing story. I wasn't sure if I would like it at first but when I found myself trying to go to,the next chapter,and saw there wasn't one I almost cried! So please update soon xx
Lidil chapter 4 . 6/8/2012
Reading your work is a pleasure.

Following you to AO3 and Live Journal.

Found this new site (bully free) you might try:

www . ourfanfiction
sprenger chapter 3 . 5/25/2012
must admit i was a little cautious in the begining but i love it. Great start can't wait to read more
tiva forever2009-2010 chapter 3 . 5/22/2012
hey found this story and i noticed that you haven't updated since march. just wanted to tell you that i love this story and i hope that you continue it...please :)
ranchan-akari chapter 3 . 5/2/2012
Oh, ANGSTANGSTANGST! ;DD Love Lawrence and his UST with Jack. XDD I'm totally rooting for them now! Poor Danny! *hugs* No worries, Steve is there for you! ;D I'm totally loving mermaid!Danny! Can't wait for more!
keotla chapter 2 . 4/5/2012
I am loving this! More soon, please?
Lidil chapter 3 . 3/27/2012
Jack McGarrett and Laurence Williams?

Now *that* is an interesting element to this story.
francis2 chapter 3 . 3/24/2012
You're really good at capturing teen angst. Danny has more than one cause to be angsty and in despair.
Emeraldawn chapter 3 . 3/23/2012
It sad how little reviews this story has gotten. It is very well writen and as for as I know there has not been another like it. You do a great job writing Danny's pain. Athough I cant wait to see more merman Danny,I wait to see the story unfold I really hope you do continue with the story. Please dont let lack of veiw detour you from this story.
Kit Merlot chapter 2 . 1/22/2012
Man, but Danny's parents really are awful aren't they? At least Danny still has Matt and his sisters on his side, and hopefully soon Steve :)
francis2 chapter 2 . 1/22/2012
Poor Danny. That was quite a shock.
Less101 chapter 2 . 1/21/2012
Interesting story. Poor Danny, to feel so unloved by his parents. More chapters please.
Lidil chapter 2 . 1/21/2012
Will Danny find peace in Oahu?

Only time will tell.