Reviews for You and Me and Her Together
CastBound Graceus chapter 9 . 2/17
This is the best thing I've read all week. I literally can not stop laughing:)
Sharrisse chapter 9 . 1/5
Fantastic story I think I have read this story about five times now very good story
averyschaefer chapter 9 . 5/15/2014
This was totally freaking awesome! The dialogue was spot on, love Kenzi and her goofy ass, great sexy times that made me have to clench my legs shut lol good job! Love that its a poly relationship also not just a threesome.
Guest chapter 9 . 12/12/2013
Bwahahaha! I love kenzi!
Terranova210486 chapter 9 . 7/27/2013
Great fanfic! Please do a sequel with more Bo/Lauren/Nadia goodness!
Swampje chapter 9 . 4/20/2013
Damn I love this story...just reread it for the third time!
Guest chapter 9 . 3/3/2013
This is so great! Thank you for sharing your adventure with us!
Shelley Debeltz chapter 9 . 11/12/2012
I would love to see where this would go if anywhere..
Guest chapter 9 . 10/24/2012
You made Kenzie perfect Hahahahahahahahaha still laughing !
Athena64 chapter 9 . 9/9/2012
It was a crazy ride... the 3 of them... very original. Thank you.
warm-up01 chapter 9 . 8/24/2012
Hey, great story you got here. I wish that the series went this way, to have B/L/N together, cause it only seems natural...but nope they didn't do it. I liked the slow build up to Bo being the reluctant one and for Nadia to bring them all together - instead of just jumping into a threesome-relationship. This seemed real, with real feelings and emotions. There's not many stories with the 3 of them, so thanks for this!

Also, you might want to set this story to complete on the site, I completely missed this little gem until recently. I usually peruse the completed section first before I look at unfinished fics, and this one was not 'updated' for a while and I didn't catch this until later, much later.
Guest chapter 9 . 7/20/2012
loved it! would love to see a bo/lauren with nadia angstyness :)
ThrottaKaze chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Oh, wow, they are so in character and you've absolutely nailed the dialogue, holy hell. This is great, looking forward to reading all of this!
Hebisama chapter 9 . 6/4/2012
So you ended it here? Poor Ciara, no Bo action for her... its been fun! And a definite novelty
Mammon chapter 9 . 4/10/2012
OK, that was not only fun, but very well done. I like that you built up the friendship, longing and eventual relationship for the three of them. Made it much more plausible. Kenzi was a joy as always and Ciara as a sometimes too interested observer was a nice touch as well. Thanks!