Reviews for Dumbledore's wing
major wallace chapter 1 . 1/31
hmmmmm I kinda like it. if you keep portraying belka under a nazi like government this will play out nicely. also since belka was at one time a kingdom you could have voldemort and the rest of the party members be from the old aristocracy that use to run the whole region.
ThePink1 at Reefside.Net chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
"Oh boy ... here we go again," Irma giggled.

"Soooo, who d'you think he'll set up in THIS one?" Cornelia asked, leaning down and giving her a kiss.

"Too easy," Irma giggled, looking over at where Hermione was currently arguing with her husband and sister-in-law about what to get Harry for Father's Day, since the kids were all still just toddlers.

"No ..." Cornelia groaned.

"Who else would it be?"

"True ... so what do you think yellow'll do with the Marauders, then?"

"Weapons engineer, same as the twins," Irma shrugged. "What else are chaos and mayhem good for in wartime?"

"Disinformation officers," Hermione said, coming back over. "Oh, a new one from yellow? Send me the link, later, girls. We're off to Salem Magical Marketplace to see if we can find something Harry might actually LIKE ..." she added, glaring back at the Weasley siblings, "for Father's Day."

"Good luck with that," Cornelia whispered, grinning.

Great new story yellow. Hope it proves as interesting as Susan's War and its sequel. Catch ya on the flipside, A J.
Trainalf chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
I must say, this is actually pretty interesting. Crossovers of this style are often poorly executed. This is actually pretty good. The transition of roles from one universe to another is very believable.