Reviews for Scorpius Malfoy meets everyone
weasleyjumper chapter 2 . 7/1/2012
Hee hee!
Girl who forgot her password chapter 2 . 4/30/2012
Great job. YOU MUST UPDATE!
ChoCedric chapter 2 . 2/23/2012
This made me giggle, what a wonderful premise! I never thought of Aberforth being Santa Claus before, but I can see how that would work!

I just realized that in my last review, I told you your idea was awesome twice! Man, my tiredness is showing! I usually try not to repeat myself when I write things! Lol.
ChoCedricc chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
Hello!

I figured that since you're reading my fic, I'd read yours too!

I really liked chapter 1. It's cool to think that Aiden Lynch became a professor! Scorpius being a professional Quidditch player is a great idea too!

This was an awesome idea!
Laura Scofield chapter 2 . 2/23/2012
I think Scorpius is my fave new generation character that you write about! This was really funny, it was a great idea to write about him as a kid. And Aberforth being Santa? "Mummy, mummy, did you know that Santa's related to Albus Dumbledore!" Hilarious XD
Laura Scofield chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
Scorpius and Albus are so good together the way you write them :D I'm not sure I'd want JK to write a sequel series of HP books about the new generation, but I have so much fun reading your fics about them, you've brought the characters to life for me! And as I probably said before, i love how you have such a range in your writing- you can competantly deal with serious themes, but you also are terrific with more light hearted fics like this. Keep up the brilliant work!
inClouds chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
Nice. I'm looking forward to see how this plays out.
CeliaEquus chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
Fabulous work! I look forward to reading the whole thing. Update when you can!