Reviews for Gifts for a Princess
jcampbellohten chapter 10 . 4/6/2014
So sweet.
jcampbellohten chapter 7 . 4/6/2014
Everything about this chapter was wonderful. The only miniscule complaint I have is that telling Byakuya what he did ruins the subtlety of it.
jcampbellohten chapter 4 . 4/6/2014
The haori is the white overcoat the captains wear. The black Shinigami outfit as a whole is called a shihakushou, the pants are called hakama (and I believe they have pockets, so the pen can go there if so), and I believe the black top piece is a kosode. I'm not sure what the white top underneath it is.
Ruined Doll chapter 10 . 5/27/2013
You have a one hell of story here ! Nice chapters and the way you write this is sooo great. Hope you will write another IchiRuki stories.. Hehe ;D
sweetstrawberrysmiles chapter 10 . 4/11/2013
This is so beautiful. I just can't even.
Rake1810 chapter 10 . 10/4/2012
Great way to end.
Rake1810 chapter 9 . 10/4/2012
This chapter was great. Each section made me laugh.
Rake1810 chapter 7 . 10/4/2012
I was surprised twice in this chapter. Referencing back to the laugh was great and Yachiru's gift was not what i was expecting. Another really good chapter.
Rake1810 chapter 2 . 10/4/2012
This was a fantastic chapter. It actually reminded me of High School and i laughed.
ArtThouStupid chapter 10 . 7/13/2012
This was a very good read. I did like the ending :)
nertz chapter 10 . 4/7/2012
Yeeey
Umayar chapter 10 . 3/26/2012
This was a very interesting read...and beautifully written as well. There were many places when I stopped and re-read lines just because they depicted everything so vividly. And there were also a lot of places that made me laugh out loud.

Thank you for another brilliant story. Keep up the good work!

All the best!
Deyoki chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
Wow ;D Great story! I really enjoyed reading this ;D Hope you can write more Ichiruki in future
Dragon and Sword Master chapter 10 . 2/4/2012
This was a very cute way to end the story and I loved every seconds of reading it. Thank you for taking the time to write it.
Dashita Tichou chapter 10 . 2/4/2012