Reviews for A Bit of Tailoring
reallygayspider chapter 6 . 1/12
I JUST WANTED TO LET YOU KNOW HOW UPSET I AM WITH U AND OBSESSIONS B/C IT WAS HONESTLY WORSE THEN JULIA456's WORST CASE SCENARIO FIC IN WHICH BOTH OF THEM DIED AND I JUST ALEK AND DERYN AND MY BBS WHY SO GOOD JOB U HURT MY FEELS VERY MUCH WITH UR WRITING AND UR JUST UGH NO SERIOUSLY THO GOOD JOB U DID EMOTIONAL THINGS BE PROUD OK
reallygayspider chapter 7 . 1/11
ALL OF YOUR STORIES ARE JUST BEAUTIFUL AND PERFECT AND UGH THANK YOU
InfernoLeo9 chapter 6 . 6/14/2013
Hehe, Leviafans. And Obsession sure is interesting
KittyKattyLOL chapter 6 . 5/4/2013
I found the pictures cute, and I loved the first story immensely. But now I'm barking mad at you. In number Six you managed to kill Alek, and break Deryn. Not really too happy with that one. Isn't Dalek week supposed to be sappy? Six made me cry, but not in the happy way.
romantiscue chapter 7 . 1/17/2013
I liked the two of them mostly just sort of being annoyed at this would-be kidnapper, and trying to have a conversation while she's trying to kill them. What an insult to the poor woman ;)

Since you said you're taking suggestions... Could I have a Alek falling in love/being attracted to 'Dylan', questioning his sexuality... and actually choosing to act on his feelings before Deryn is unmasked? I'm tired of the convenient, too-quick unmaskings in these sorts of fics.
EllieStone chapter 7 . 1/8/2013
Ahahaha, this was adorable! I'd love to have some backstory on what they were up to in the first place! The dialogue here was great, and I love Deryn just swaggering in like that :)
UtterlyNonsensical chapter 7 . 12/26/2012
At first I was like
?
What is Alek doing in another chic's room?
And then...
*boom* awesomeness. Deryn. And Alek has definitely gotten better at his street-fighting skills. This reminds me of Black Widow in the Avengers.
Marvelous.
Happy Christmas to you too.
thedarkenchanter63 chapter 6 . 9/30/2012
Good little stories(ficlets, one-shots, drabbles, take your pick). The characters stayed in character while still doing new things. You write very well and even though these stories are independent of each other they flow very nicely and consistently. The apples to apples one? Very intersting(I didn't really get the delicious one, was it poop?).
Best Wishes,
TDE
PS You have amazing taste in music!
EllieStone chapter 6 . 8/6/2012
These are great! I especially loved the "Obsessions" one - I think you could definitely turn it into something longer if you were so inclined. Also, I checked out your DA page, and your drawing are wonderful! I'm always in awe of people who can draw, since I can barely manage a stick figure. And I'm doubly-jealous of you, since you can draw AND write. PS - The picture of you and your family is adorable; you're super cute!
bookworm250250 chapter 6 . 7/31/2012
That obsession story made me super, super sad.
ThAtOtHeRpSyCoPaTh chapter 6 . 7/30/2012
First one great last one sad but equally great!
I saw the pictures which were barking brilliant!
Great job!
ThAtOtHeRpSyCoPaTh chapter 5 . 6/29/2012
Hehe
that was fun!
Great use for apples to apples
now i wanna try!
SecretKeeper1095 chapter 5 . 6/29/2012
These are barking wonderful! Only note: page breaks of some sort. Please. For the transition between the first and second, I thought Newkirk was mocking Alek's potatoes... and I was like, "why is Newkirk intruding on Dalek's date?" but then I figured it out. Other than that, this was great! And hilarious :) I was laughing the whole time, especially Alek's attempt at flirting. We all know he'd be terrible at it. Actually, I just scrolled back up the page to re-read it *giggles*

Please update soon!
Guest chapter 5 . 6/29/2012
While I read this, I gave Alek's seductiveness FLYNN RIDER. ALEK WAS FLYNN RIDER AND DERYN WAS REPUNZEL AND HE WAS GIVING HER THE SMOLDER.
EllieStone chapter 5 . 6/29/2012
Aww, these were adorable, and so in character. I loved how Deryn just completely shut down Alek's attempts at flirting LOL

Might I suggest you add a page break or some sort of distinction between the stories? I was a bit confused for a moment there :p