Reviews for Gensokyo my Beloved
tH1s chapter 2 . 4/13
As much I want to live this, I cannot ear reading it. The protagonist talks to himself too distracting and very annoying. Who talks like that in real life? It would be fin if it was a only a few time, but he keeps doing to very paragraph.
lrbooher1 chapter 69 . 1/26
I can’t wait for this story to update again. I just reread it and it seems it’s about to hit the fan :) great writing as always, although i want to see more of Kyouichi’s exploits in Kazemura. I have a feeling that’s up soon. Cheers!
ItzABlueWulf chapter 69 . 10/13/2017
This story is still alive, yay!
Faldorion chapter 69 . 10/12/2017
Good that you are back with another chapter.

I hope that this means you have more time for your self now so maybe we dont have to wait another half year ?
Lebon14 chapter 69 . 10/12/2017
Oh yes, oh yes! Such a great chapter! Hopefully the next one will come sooner coz I love this story so much. I was extremely happy when I got the notification email too! And I'm starting to wonder what is happening to the guys at the village. It has been a while...
Roman The Red chapter 69 . 10/11/2017
By far the greatest Touhou story in existence. Consistently this story brings the best to the table and it is honestly a wonderful treat to see that this story updated in my inbox, it seriously brightened my day. Fonzi the Survivalist, never stop writing this story, I'll keep waiting for new chapters however long it'll take.
kebbaben chapter 68 . 2/19/2017
I really love this fanfiction, and I have been waiting for more than a year for a new chapter. I think this is kinda sad, due to how many chapters the author managed to publish between 2012 and 2014. Now I'm not here to write a bad review, I'm only writing what i feel right now. I would without hesitation give this fanfiction 10/10, which is why the slow updates is sad for me. It would be nice if I knew what's up with Fonzi right now, if he's taking a big break from the story or even if he's stopped writing on this. Anything would be better than not knowing at all.
Textspeak chapter 67 . 11/23/2016
Just wondering...
if I was writing my own fanfiction, can I use Xeng-yao as a character?
Textspeak chapter 54 . 11/22/2016
HOW DID I NOT SEE THIS COMING!?
genius!
NerDeath chapter 68 . 9/25/2016
Can't wait for next chapter. This story is really well written and makes you want more.
That one guy chapter 68 . 6/12/2016
Well that was interesting. The surprise visit was new and seemed themed differently to the story as a whole and I was under the impression someone hijacked your account other then that it was very enjoyable.
Guest chapter 68 . 6/12/2016
Didn't expect a Hyperdimension Neptunia shout-out there.
the lone soul chapter 68 . 6/11/2016
So Neptune appeared eh, wonderful job you did there )
Lebon14 chapter 68 . 6/10/2016
Thanks for this awesome chapter. Finally, we had a look at the actual culprits after so long.

And... Hyperdimension Neptunia. Really? Took me a little while before I caught on (never played any of these games). I taught that some new OCs were being introduced... I guess that was "the element of suprise"! *shot*
Lebon14 chapter 17 . 3/11/2016
Holy crap, that was a very long chapter. 25k words wouldn't be exaggerated. I am still enjoying this a whole lot!