Reviews for Gensokyo my Beloved
NerDeath chapter 68 . 9/25
Can't wait for next chapter. This story is really well written and makes you want more.
That one guy chapter 68 . 6/12
Well that was interesting. The surprise visit was new and seemed themed differently to the story as a whole and I was under the impression someone hijacked your account other then that it was very enjoyable.
Didn't expect a Hyperdimension Neptunia shout-out there.
the lone soul chapter 68 . 6/11
So Neptune appeared eh, wonderful job you did there )
Lebon14 chapter 68 . 6/10
Thanks for this awesome chapter. Finally, we had a look at the actual culprits after so long.

And... Hyperdimension Neptunia. Really? Took me a little while before I caught on (never played any of these games). I taught that some new OCs were being introduced... I guess that was "the element of suprise"! *shot*
Lebon14 chapter 17 . 3/11
Holy crap, that was a very long chapter. 25k words wouldn't be exaggerated. I am still enjoying this a whole lot!
Lebon14 chapter 6 . 3/9
Somebody forgot about the existance of Suzunaan.

Otherwise, great work. Love it so far.
Roman The Red chapter 67 . 3/7
Woah hey, a pleasant surprise. I've been wondering when the next chapter would be out.

Keep up the good work!
the lone soul chapter 67 . 3/7
Ahh its been a while since this was updated, hmm will this end in a tragedy or will happiness prevail we dont know...
shinobi117able chapter 67 . 3/7
YES! Please keep uploading new chapters, I enjoy reading your Touhou fan story. One of the best I've read!
Tommiboy chapter 67 . 3/6
Yeah update!~
Well it seems their friends don't mind that much his relationship with Yuuka, and his decisiĆ³n of their future too~.
The situation starts developing im curious if The mirror might work...

Well it got even more interesting...
Keep The nice work~
NerDeath chapter 4 . 10/23/2015
Maybe a little to late with small hint but when you got large conversation try to seperate it. It will much easier to read and don't get lost while reading
spiritkiller100 chapter 66 . 10/21/2015
I've been liking this story greatly so far, the effect Gensokyo has on it's new occupants, the characterization of the natives, Yuuka for once not acting incredibly psycho and yet remains true to her profile as seen in other media.

One of my favorite parts of this story while it may tick off many shonen fan is that the main character remains human. Throughout the story his ability to 'be more human like more then other humans' has kept him somewhat safe during his stay in Gensokyo there's no instant superpowers, no amazing fighting styles nothing gives him an edge in combat against anything that might attack him. If fact both Kyouichi and the other humans from outside of Gensokyo have less power then the natives and those that have survived has managed to tough it out no one's happy but everyone is adapting.

I am getting slightly slightly off topic but my main point is that he treats most people as a decent person and yet unlike current harem stories that seems to dominate all current media where the main character treats everyone equal because he is uninformed of the world around him and "obtains" the romantic investment of all and just in case anyone doesn't realize yet, that doesn't happen here.

The story itself seems very original or at least the current incident I haven't come across yet so there's no rehash of a plot that we as readers are aware of no if character x has this ability y happens here we characters x,y, and z with the reaction of n, n1, n2 and so on. There is Gensokyo where some of the outsiders plan to return home and how those plan actually take shape and form.

As a reviewer I give this max points as a well written and planned story. An easy way to describe it for potential readers is if you're reading for a self insert for a person to suddenly gain powers and lord over everyone else this story is not for you but if you are looking for a story to enjoy reading about people but you want to avoid everything a high school drama is made of then continue to chapter one.

After reading this chapter it might just be me being paranoid from reading a certain other touhou fic but I can't help but feel something is going to screw with all of the Gensokyo like a number of death flags were planted and well I guess we'll see what happens. I usually don't like romance but imagining the interactions between Kyouichi and Yuuka didn't tick me off still baffled on how you pulled that off.
Tommiboy chapter 66 . 10/19/2015
Feels~ i wonder if the feels make the story better...
I love the personality you give Yuuka~
I like this story so much.
Now what's next? The mirror key?

And btw this story is so interesting and great :3!
WodofGar chapter 66 . 10/19/2015
More Yuuka, I love her. I love how everyone fears her except for the outsider, and they all think he's a nutjob because of it. I wait for this story more than I waited for the sequel to Luigi's Mansion, but this is better.