Reviews for Shoot the Moon
arya304 chapter 1 . 11/11/2014
You should make a chapter from kakashi's point of veiw that would be hot!
Aryenne chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
Damn... That was HOT
beyondreasoning62 chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
loved it
bookworm2192 chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
Very nicely done. I read a lot of these fics, and this is one of the better ones I've read, if not one of the best. Congrats on a job well done. :D
Aldwyntor chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
omg very hot *drools*
R.I.P. Yaoi Fan chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
I just died, that was one of the most delicious lemns ever.
kittyeh18 chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
omg That was really good. For your first time writing a lemon it was well executed. I'm not very good at criticizing so I just think that you should write more of this pairing!
Darkmaster of the arts chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
A definite 10 to me. Loved it!
guest chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
i loved it.
vampireXgirl13X chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
This was the best lemon I've ever read for this pairing, hon! I've always wondered what would truly happen if Naruto were to go in heat . . . Really amazing! I'm totally adding this to my collection! /_
RooDaDoo2442 chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
This was great- No, FANTASTIC! Especially for a first time!
GREAT work! It was perfectly balanced explanation and action!
And THANK KAMI (lol) you didn't overdo the fluff! *sobbing with relief*
ShotgunRedneck chapter 1 . 6/26/2012
Very Nice! Kakashi being uke? Never saw it coming XD Keep writing. Nice first lemon! Keep up the good work
Lady Xyenia chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
With a face like that, uncovering it might just be a matter of national security.

- That one line got me. Ahahaha! Golly! He must really be one heck of a looker to make it a matter of national security. No, seriously... I was way too engrossed with the smexy scene but darn, one line and I had to stop reading for a whole 20 minutes (I really had to laugh at that). Sorry, I'm not laughing at you. It's just, I don't know... that line just tickled me and I can't stop.

But very nice story... I like it, a lot!
lisa.demonic.angel chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
burning... you killing me here!
sam i am chapter 1 . 3/6/2012