Reviews for Suddenly
Shits getting intense xd
Guest chapter 22 . 9/23/2013
Hahahaha lol Rons going to be jealous of Draco as he's the Godfather
Anka7995 chapter 28 . 7/19/2013
Awesome story! I love Grey's Anatomy, though I had stopped watching it due to studies, its still awesome and I might watch all the seasons again! I agree Post-it! Wedding definitely counts! Anyways congrats on completing such a beautiful story! Love it!
Musette Fujiwara chapter 28 . 3/24/2013
I love it..
crazy reader chapter 28 . 1/23/2013
LOVE the POST-IT wedding better than the second wedding. Like Blaise said I, crazy reader, believe that the POST-IT wedding is a real wedding and does count (count more like eloping but you get the idea right).
alliekiwi chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Looks interesting so far. Wondering why Hermione doesn't want harry or Ron contacted...
Fiery25 chapter 14 . 11/29/2012
i suggest that Malfoy say his feelings to hermione.
OldestOne30 chapter 28 . 8/28/2012
OH you have to finish I love this.
BloodFirebolt7602 chapter 10 . 8/8/2012
wonderful,amazing,bloody brilliant... sorry i couldnt review on the last 9 chappies my comp wouldnt let me... this was a cool chappie and your a brilliant writer
Vaneesa85 chapter 28 . 7/21/2012
Loving it please continue soon
turtleneck chapter 28 . 7/20/2012
Hey there! Say hello to your newest loyal reader! I love love LOVE your story and I read it almost breathless! But now, they are newly married and happy!:) is the finale episode coming up soon? Oh please say no! I have just found that story and I don't want to lose it so fast! Please update soon!:)
Yulandia chapter 11 . 7/18/2012
OMG that's a heavy guilt trip. How awful for her. :(
KodeV chapter 28 . 7/16/2012
this chapter is so, so beautiful! i love how it all came together and how ron finally got a clue, although the timing could've been better. i'm so looking forward to not only the completion of this story but to your future projects.
Guest chapter 28 . 7/13/2012
I love how informal the wedding is. This is an amazing story.
MySweetSolace chapter 28 . 7/15/2012
PLEASE UPDATTE SOON! I WOULD LOVE TO SEE THEIR FAMILY LIFE WITH KIDS :). THANK YOU FOR UPLOADING THIS CHPATER CUZ THIS IS AMAZING!CAN'T WAIT FOR MORE!