Reviews for Persona Omens
Kid Coheed chapter 1 . 2/15
UGHH please do something with this fic, I seemed to be going to amazing places. I wish you could continue, I wonder if this was heading where I think it would with Harry not having a Persona but rather being able to Harness the powers of a Shadow.
PyruxDeltax chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
Update?
Please?
kryptokrystalinne chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
I was wondering if you were going to continue this story because i do enjoy it. I just thought i'd ask. Thank you
Atlas dragon chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
Good story
Guest 943 chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
is this going to be updated anytime soon?
Kithrin chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
could be interesting, I need to see more to decide.
A Jaded Observer chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
Was Harry transported to Iwatodai during the Dark Hour or somewhere else? I'm curios as to how Harry and Hamuko met.
vizard hollow chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
what type of persona will harry get?
Vejjies chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
Not bad, although your summary is a bit misleading. It seems to imply that at some point the story will end up back in the HP universe whereas the first sentence of the chapter implies otherwise. Maybe I'm just misreading it, but maybe you could consider clarifying?
Emperor Vanquest chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
What the hell did I just read? What is this crossover based on?
DragonGolem chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
Interesting start. I had to reread the part where Hamuko was staring at the bottom of Yukari's skirt before I remembered the 'gun'...silly me.
dracometeo chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
good intro, good story, easy to read, and i love both persona and harry potter.

conclusion : BEST PERSONA CROSSOVER I EVER READ :D
Lemo chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
OMFG I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU!

-deep breath- Phew. Okay. Normal review time. There aren't enough Person/SMTxHP crossovers! (ie, one and its rewrite) so you are instantly awesome!

Also: "Hamuko as she followed her guide up to the third floor, her eyes glued to the underneath of her guide's short skirt." While I know she's looking at the evoker, this makes ger sound like a pervert xD