Reviews for The Not Love Story
Shikaino-Nejiten chapter 1 . 3/27
i love love love this and your protrayal of the characters! your the only one i read that protrayed sakura the way she is in canon. Bravo! pls update.
Guest chapter 7 . 7/20/2013
please update! this is such a great story!
btalover chapter 7 . 2/18/2013
Great story! I love Shikamaru and Ino's interactions and how their personalities are! It is such a funny story! I hope you update soon! Cant wait! Definintly a fav!
Reverence of the Night Rain chapter 7 . 11/14/2012
I would have freaked out bigtime over a big hairy spider! I got chills just reading about it! I love the story and am really looking forward to reading more in the future.

Reverence of the Night Rain
cozieatbrains chapter 7 . 10/28/2012
oh pleaaase this is just too good to be abandoned . please please do update :( i love it. love love it!
Guest chapter 7 . 9/16/2012
oh my gosh, please tell me you haven't abandoned this story! it's just too brilliant to be left incomplete! :(

there is so much happening and i can't wait to see more shikaino development! such an amazing story, such amazing humor, please continue
Guest chapter 6 . 9/16/2012
ooh so the plot thickens. things are heating up all over! hopefully we'll see some shikaino action? ;D you take things slow but they're good things

merrr so temari's the other blonde. ah well, i'm glad she's out of the picture because i feel like ino really brings out shikamaru's full potential without actually killing his personality.
Guest chapter 5 . 9/16/2012
ino's dress idea sounds ratchet lol. the mission was just so cute! and everyone is still perfectly in character. i love how shikamaru doesn't want to admit how much he cares about her, it makes things even cuter. ino's so great with shiho, i love how you write their interactions.

also - back tickles ftw! hahaha def sounds like something ino would want :D

ps: wondering who is /they/ on a business trip...?
Guest chapter 4 . 9/16/2012
so cute, haha! interested to see how far this safe friends thing will go... ;)

every one of their interactions is so spot on, i love it! two sides of the same coin, those two. still dying of laughter.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/16/2012
dying omg absolutely dying. hilarious! i lovelovelove how you write them, it's just brilliant. their interactions make them seem like age old friends. :3

ps i caught something about neji in an earlier chapter and then something about /her/? wondering what that all's about.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/16/2012
whoa sakura, what a drama llama! the bacon scene (and ensuing crazy lady acts) were quite hilarious. so many feels for ino, hoping she goes to shikamaru's. :D
Guest chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
ps: 25 is not actually that old, is it? for a guy in particular...
Guest chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
this is so good! ah i love how they just click already. :) you've got their characters down pat. really likin' it so far.
SoratoIsAwesome chapter 7 . 9/11/2012
Yes! I found another good ShinkaIno fic! Nooo please dont let asuma die before he meets Ino . This is sych a great fic cant wait for your update.
chancewriter chapter 7 . 9/11/2012
He's going to regret turning his phone off, isn't he?

Nicely written. Not heavy on the prose, but more on the conversations so it's cool. It feels like a sitcom in that sense shifting from scene to scene. It's fun and quickly paced.

Also, whatever happened to Ino's dog? Does he stay with her Dad?

Again, nice job!