Reviews for With Arrows or Traps
theSardonyx chapter 5 . 2/3
I don't know how to respond to all this. "Interesting", certainly.

Write on.!
foxfairie chapter 5 . 11/30/2014
this was so wonderful! and i love this last chapter! D
Silvermist Nightray - ARCHIVE chapter 5 . 8/8/2014
This was a really cute read, but I certainly wished it was longer. Why are all the good EriSol fics so short? T-T
vetii chapter 5 . 8/5/2014
Cinnominbubble9 chapter 5 . 3/14/2014
I glubbing LOV-E IT! 38D
Guest chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
Hahah when Karkat says "I HATE FUCKING VRISKA" it sounds like hes sayin he hates fuckin' her like hahahaha XXDDD
Yuukilover chapter 5 . 12/4/2013
Nice! xD
Hero Of The Hazard chapter 3 . 9/15/2013
[Sollux said nothing as he took the clamps off of Eridan's car, and then suddenly Sollux was in front of him, a metal clamp almost brushing the tip of Eridan's nose. ]
Oh my god, what are you going to do with that thing?
Pinch his nose? (Ouch, harsh.)

["Why Sol, did you just call me a God?" Eridan smirked, pulling Sollux closer to him, trying to be as intimidating as possible.]
Sollux's hole just keeps getting deeper. xD

["Virgin." ]
Thank you!

[Sollux made a furious sort of noise in the back of his throat, but Eridan didn't have much time to comprehend it, before Sollux's mouth was attacking his.]
Well I guess that's one way to retort to that.
Hero Of The Hazard chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
[To Eridan: Come on Sollux, you need to let t)(is go. I know it )(urts, but )(e )(AT-ES you, and you make it seem like you )(ate )(im too. I know you don't want to, but maybe you s)(ouldn't be around )(im anymore and s)(ould just try to pus)( away your feelings. You'll find someone else, I know you will. 38)]
Oh Feferi, you troll. xD

[From Sollux: that text. hiip2ter douche want2 my diick? ]
*Spit* Blunt much?!

[Before she lost her nerve she snatched up her phone again and wrote out a text as quickly as she could and hit send.

With just as much swiftness she slammed the phone back down, returning herself to her former position as if pretending it had never happened. Her phone lit up twice almost immediately, and she felt her heart pounding with each text.

She had either just set up her friends, or set WWIII in motion.]
OMG what did you do?! Did you send a "Don't give up!" message? xD
poepoepoe chapter 5 . 3/24/2013
this was perfect. i couldnt stop giggling at the chats and it was so well described! i loved it!
YAOIYAOIYAOIYAOI chapter 5 . 3/21/2013
Great ending!
YAOIYAOIYAOIYAOI chapter 4 . 3/21/2013
YAOIYAOIYAOIYAOI chapter 3 . 3/21/2013
Ravensoul chapter 5 . 1/26/2013
Whelp... I am smitten with this pairing now. My OTP is still SolKat, but gogdamnit, this is amazing! ;u;
Guest chapter 4 . 1/25/2013
i totally love phantom planet,! also wanted to say good job on humanstuck blackrom usally it does not work so well :33
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »