Reviews for Hamau Pohaku
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 34 . 3/21
good story and that guy was creepy.
rukxichi.15 chapter 17 . 3/2
Yay they saved Danny!
Guest chapter 34 . 12/28/2014
I have managed to start at the beginning of this story a couple of days ago and just finished reading it. Awesome, wonderful, terrific job! Just loved the story and now looking very much forward to reading the sequel! Thanks for an awesome story. So sorry to read that you do not plan to write more H50 fiction. You are really very, very good at it! BTW, really enjoyed Cath's connection to Toast. I am sure you are right-that is something that would add rich depth and fun to the show.
Rainey chapter 34 . 8/14/2013
I just came upon this story recently. Sorry I didn't review each chapter, but I just wanted to say that this was an absolutely fantastic read, full of angst, emotion, and lots of Danny whump-which I love. It was gripping and suspenseful, and I enjoyed it very much.
LookAfterSammyDean chapter 34 . 1/18/2013
That was one awesome story . Thank you so much for writing and sharing it :)
sunny irish chapter 34 . 9/22/2012
i just finished reading this story. wow girl, you went to a dark place with one. creepy, but a good read. well done
lovesanimals chapter 19 . 9/17/2012
Great story!

One problem though-Danny was the one who introduced Steve to Toast, so he would have recognized the voice.
Lynnette chapter 34 . 9/11/2012
Loved it. Pure and simple. Great excitement all the way through, and a sweet, warm ending. Thanks for a truly enjoyable story! Until the next one, appy Season 3!
DestinChild chapter 19 . 9/11/2012
Oh my gosh I have been so absorbed that I couldn't even fathom stopping to review. But now that they got Danny and he is fine then I felt I could stop for a moment. I love that Danny is their secret weapon and that even after all Danny has been through he knew what Steve needed and gave it to him.
DestinChild chapter 14 . 9/9/2012
Accidentally moved on without reviewing. I was soo excited. Ok great job now on to the next chapter
DestinChild chapter 13 . 9/9/2012
Ahhhhhhh best chapter ever! The Steve and Danny banter, despite the situation. And more married couple jokes. My slasher heart is in overload
DestinChild chapter 12 . 9/9/2012
Mrs. Kalani was awesome and totally creepy. Great job. Also wouldn't it be kind of funny and ironic if Danny was actually buried in Steve's backyard? Everyone is avoiding their homes b/c of McMahon watching their houses
DestinChild chapter 11 . 9/9/2012
Gotta love that Catherine knows just how important Danny is to Steve
DestinChild chapter 10 . 9/9/2012
Awesome plan. And of course Danny would find a way to solve his own kidnapping. Also Max driving like Steve makes me laugh
DestinChild chapter 9 . 9/9/2012
Oh Danny in Steve's head. I hope there is more of that in the chapters to come