Reviews for Teitan High School Host Club
gabbygirl199 chapter 3 . 7/9
Why do all you people stop when the story gets good please pick this story back up i want to know what kaito put conan in and how ran and sonoko play out in the story and when conan meets ai and becomes shinichi again
Neko-chan chapter 3 . 2/27
This fanfic is sooooo good~! Please go to the next chapter~! I beg you! Please~~~
Loner Kid chapter 1 . 10/31/2015
...what?
You have many grammar mistakes.
Conan making the curtains close by themselves? Thats a bit supernatural dontcha think?
And conan just straight put telling them his secret? Thats too ooc...
Elevareth Abarelia chapter 3 . 3/1/2015
Hmmm... this story is supposed to be a KaiCon? I think Makoto x Conan would suit better. They would make a good pair, particularly in this FF.
bluesnowflakes21 chapter 3 . 7/22/2014
hope you would updte soon...
Guest-san chapter 3 . 7/4/2013
and it was getting interesting... *evil grin*
skylark.all27 chapter 3 . 6/3/2013
Whaah, I want more of Conan-kun's outbreak! xD He's so cute, damn it. xD
Kyuubi Kuroba chapter 3 . 12/22/2012
I AM DYING HERE! PLEASE WRITE MORE! omg who is kaito's first love? I bet its shinichi!...or maybe not...anyways please continue! This story is awesome! I like how you took high school host club!
Fans chapter 2 . 12/18/2012
It's quite good..(Update it pleas) :)
Animefan12 chapter 3 . 11/25/2012
This is great! Can't wait for the next chapter! :)
Cat chapter 3 . 10/13/2012
Please continue this story! I'm loving it so far!
Shara Raizel chapter 3 . 8/31/2012
XD i really do like this story of yours so far. i hope you update again soon. it's a fun read. :)
Shara Raizel chapter 2 . 8/31/2012
OH...MY...GOSH! I stumbled upon this by chance and I have to say that I LOVE your host club casting. XD Kaito is so obviously Tamaki, Hakuba makes a PERFECT Kyoya, and Makoto and Eisuke are adorably similar to Honey and Mori... I suppose that leaves Heiji to fill in the slot open by Hikaru and Kaoru even though he's nothing like them but... it fits! OMG I LOVE this fic so far. it's just so hilarious!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
i wuz LOL-ing all the way! lolololololol XD its just too funny lol
hiuh chapter 3 . 5/4/2012
wat's gonna happen next? where the update?:(