Reviews for Teitan High School Host Club
Elevareth Abarelia chapter 3 . 3/1
Hmmm... this story is supposed to be a KaiCon? I think Makoto x Conan would suit better. They would make a good pair, particularly in this FF.
bluesnowflakes21 chapter 3 . 7/22/2014
hope you would updte soon...
Guest-san chapter 3 . 7/4/2013
and it was getting interesting... *evil grin*
skylark.all27 chapter 3 . 6/3/2013
Whaah, I want more of Conan-kun's outbreak! xD He's so cute, damn it. xD
Kyuubi Kuroba chapter 3 . 12/22/2012
I AM DYING HERE! PLEASE WRITE MORE! omg who is kaito's first love? I bet its shinichi!...or maybe not...anyways please continue! This story is awesome! I like how you took high school host club!
Fans chapter 2 . 12/18/2012
It's quite good..(Update it pleas) :)
Animefan12 chapter 3 . 11/25/2012
This is great! Can't wait for the next chapter! :)
Cat chapter 3 . 10/13/2012
Please continue this story! I'm loving it so far!
Shara Raizel chapter 3 . 8/31/2012
XD i really do like this story of yours so far. i hope you update again soon. it's a fun read. :)
Shara Raizel chapter 2 . 8/31/2012
OH...MY...GOSH! I stumbled upon this by chance and I have to say that I LOVE your host club casting. XD Kaito is so obviously Tamaki, Hakuba makes a PERFECT Kyoya, and Makoto and Eisuke are adorably similar to Honey and Mori... I suppose that leaves Heiji to fill in the slot open by Hikaru and Kaoru even though he's nothing like them but... it fits! OMG I LOVE this fic so far. it's just so hilarious!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
i wuz LOL-ing all the way! lolololololol XD its just too funny lol
hiuh chapter 3 . 5/4/2012
wat's gonna happen next? where the update?:(
PheonixShadow chapter 3 . 2/12/2012
Love this idea (y) Host club? awesome! And Kaito is so freaking cute carrying Conan everywhere... altho I really wonder how he's gonna get his body back. :P
hiuh chapter 3 . 2/9/2012
omg! good work! can't wait for the next chappie!
DarkForbidden-Love chapter 3 . 2/7/2012
I find myself quite enjoying this particular piece of work even though my knowledge of Host Club is nill. You've made it easy to follow and understand. I bet if you really wanted to you could have part of the story revolve around the BO but I understand that most people seem to believe it detracts from a romantic atmosphere.