Reviews for Those Left Behind
Ai Star chapter 2 . 5/15/2012
wow I wonder what Miles and Franziska will say about this?

good start keep up the good work! W
ShortyBoss chapter 2 . 3/7/2012
Wow, this story is really good so far. Good luck in your exams, by the way!
Ice Maiden Olivier chapter 2 . 1/19/2012
good luck with your exams! I loved this chapter, I really am hooked now
thecardboardunicorn chapter 2 . 1/18/2012
Omg. Loving this story so far! Very capturing!

I like your characters already! And Raina isn't a German name so... Does this possibly mean Fran & family has/had an American or English mother? ;0

Super interested now. Can't believe Edgeworth has to take care of Maxine! Franziska'll be mad... Or will she? can't wait for more! *favourites story!*

And good luck in your exams! xD I sat a chemistry exam today - total fail -.-
Alia Inverse chapter 2 . 1/17/2012
So many questions unanswered, it really keeps you hooked! And all in all it is very complete, good job: It goes to my Favorites list!
Indochine chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
Nice beginning, I really want to read another chapter to see where this is going, because it was a bit short to give a full completed review. :) However I'm very intrigued and that's for the best.

You're absolutely right, von Karma had another daughter, older than Franziska. It's official. In an "interview" of the characters in the Japanese official books, Fran reveals having an older sister and a niece. THat's all we know about it, oh but maybe you knew that too. :)

Well hope to read another chapter soon! :)
Alia Inverse chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
The introduction was very interesting! Raina looked like a very likeable character, and I'm curious about how Maxine is too. I also liked the way PW characters were described (so Gumshoe and Maggie are together, huh? ) Anyway, looking forward to the next chapter.
Ice Maiden Olivier chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
im officially hooked, more please :)