Reviews for Your First Mistake
Shere'Lifsil chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
Wow, this was absolutely beautiful, the way you described the differences between sex with Blaine and sex with Puck was wonderful. And the way Kurt was so insecure and nervous about having a first time was incredibly realistic. I love the way you portrayed all the characters, they all felt so real, I really loved it all.

Please do excuse me now, since Blaine and Sebastian have fullfilled their purpose, I will be executing them.

Thanks for Writing this Jewel
Rainbowbrite006 chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
Amazing story! I just love the couple of Puck and Kurt. :o)
Blodyn chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
That was so beautiful.

I am a total Puckurt fan and can't seem to come 'round to liking Kurt/Blaine so that fic to me was awesome!

: )
PuckurtPartieLover chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
beautiful story. I loved it.
prettyporcelainlace chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
I don't think that there has been a word yet that quite describes the extent to which I love 2nd person perspective accurately enough. But I really really really really love it, and you write it so well! I loved the fic!

Thanks so much for sharing!

Prettyporcelainlace x
MyHeroRaven chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
I loved this... Just wonderful darling :)
StormsInNeverland chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
This is AMAZING, you seem to have a particular talent for these long, beautiful oneshots D Always a pleasure to read )

-Kyle

Over and out.
kwaite10 chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
So good! It was a fantastic story. :-) I loved how you kept the plot somewhat similar to the show, and showed how they ended up. Great job!
rensei-chan chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
Oh, this was quite adorable :)

I liked the transition from the Kurt who was inexperienced and naive to the more sassy Kurt, the one who could get on one knee and propose and look back to see that people can learn from mistakes and that sometimes the mistakes lead to the best things in life. It's a very important lesson.

The Blaine in this story made me want to slap someone. And the Sebastian irritated me so much. But in the end, they were just there to lead Kurt to his one and only.

Really loved this!
donnaann55 chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
Fantastic! Kurt finding Puck turned the whole story around. The boys becoming friends, then lovers was perfectly developed. A pleasure to read :)
LuluPimprenelle chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
Ooooo, this is soooo lovely ! i like it when Blaine's a jerk and Puck the really nice guy, and you've managed it in a really nice way !

What a nice story to start my day (it's the morning here in France !) ! So thank you !
Underdressed chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
""I'm gonna fuck you." Puck whispers into your ear and you groan in response as he pushes you onto your stomach."

And

"Seven months later, you will break up for a total of three hours and twenty-two minutes before you're back in one another's arms."

Best lines ever. I loved this. Good job. :)
paiji15 chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
oh this was good. it was the cutest thing ever. i wish this would really happen in glee. i will go to bed happy and in a good mood lol
TheFutureMrKarofsky chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
THIS! This is a pure work of art, and the fact that it's Puckurt makes it all the more amazing! I love this story, every last syllable!
PteraWaters chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
Aww. You made me cry actual tears over the happy ending! I'm glad Kurt only made the one mistake before finding Noah :)

The second person worked really well here. I like it for intimate, yet short stories like this one. Definitely a favorite.
37 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »