Reviews for Your First Mistake
fluffyllamas chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
Freaking love! :D :D :D I love the way you write! :D :D
PockyPand4 chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
This was the perfect bedtime story.

Kinda creepy though because I was thinkijg about what my first time would be like and this thing came up.
WithDemonWings chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
Gah, I was drawn into this from the very beginning and just wanted to do something violent to Blaine and Sebastian, glad that Puck did!

Loved the failed breakfast in bed, that was brilliant!

Fantastic story my dear, as always!
JasonDragon64 chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
Truly a lovely story, Ria. Beautiful, and I'm always happy to see Puck and Kurt having such a wonderful and happy loving relationship.
XxFallingxAngelxX chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
It was awesome! I felt really bad for Kurt when you described the whole Blaine fiasco and for the girls too, but then I smiled a lot everytime Puck did something sweet

I loved that he went and beat up Blaine and Sebastian, and how he said that it was because they hurt a person he cares about, it was super cute :) and I just wanted to hug Puck!

It was super cute, sweet, sad and hot! All in the perfect quantities, as always you have succeeded in making an awesome story!
MyMagentaPeach chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
Not a Puckurt shipper myself, but sometimes I just cannot resist your amazing writing style.

I really really like your writing.

thanxs, M
GirlInTheMirror121 chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
Oh. My. God. *walks away for a moment, comes back* Just...just Oh My God. *walks away again, comes back in five minutes* Okay. Okay. I think that's the first time I've favorited a story before even finishing it.
37 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3