Reviews for Transforming Love
KingBowser444 chapter 18 . 6/4/2013
Have I ever mentioned how much I enjoy reading your stories? This was the very first story of your's that I read on Fanfiction, but I'm only just now rereading it and reviewing as a member. If it really was your first story that you ever posted, you didn't disappoint and haven't since. The characters were true to their Anime/Manga counterparts and the story was, as always, detailed and entertaining. Keep 'em coming!
seireidoragon chapter 18 . 1/14/2013
This was a great story!
Sariniste chapter 10 . 8/8/2012
Mayuri is sooo creepy even though he helped restore them to human form! Ugh!

But I'm glad Orihime and her sisters are reunited!
Sariniste chapter 9 . 8/8/2012
Finally I get a tiny window to read! I really liked the sweet moment when Ichigo took Orihime's hand and apologized in a gentle tone. But it seems to me he would recognize her... he's always really aware of Orihime anyway.

And I loved Yoruichi's entrance!
Abiding Angel chapter 18 . 7/6/2012
I have been meaning to write my review for this story for a while, so I'm glad I've finally gotten the chance to. Everything leading up to the epilogue was great. I liked the confrontation between Orihime and Aizen. She was brave, and the set up was clever. Even fooling poor Ichigo! (I almost believed it too, but I had a funny feeling you had something else up your sleeve, and I'm glad I was right!) I gotta say that the epilogue was so touching. I love weddings and my career is in it, so seeing an IchiHime wedding certainly is a dream come true. The interaction between Isshin and Orihime was so incredibly sweet. I believe if the wedding were real, he'd present something from Masaki to her. Any way, the entire story was lovely. Keep up the great writing and I look forward to another of your stories.
foxfang27 chapter 18 . 5/31/2012
I am so incredibly happy with this story! I didn't want it to end but I loved the ending! I really thought you were gonna kill orihime! I was like "NOOOOOOOO!D'''''''x" haha but I loved your plot! And idk what else to say...if I were talking to you in person I would just ramble about how amazing your story was and how much I loved it! Love you and you should give me the link to the picture you were talking about!(:
Lonewingwriter chapter 18 . 5/21/2012
All's well that ends well, ha ha ha ha. Overall, good plot.

Very sweet at the end. Love it.
Lonewingwriter chapter 15 . 5/20/2012
Sorry for my late review. I realized that you complete this story, but I only find some time today to begin from where I left of.

I have to say this is my favorite chapter so far. You have placed a very good twist there. And I'm very impressed with the part between Aizen and Orihime. The way you break up the conversation and adding body language and expression really create the climax here. It make the scene much more intimidate and thrilling.

You portray Aizen extremely well in this chapter, and the explanation is very fitting.

I wish I could tell you how impressed I am with the way your dialogue and sentence structure have improved so dramatically. It...was much much more easier be drawn into the story than before, the flow is also very smooth. Maybe you can read the previous chapters yourself and compare, you'll see what I meant.

I don't really have any constructive criticism for you. The only thing that might be worth mention is maybe you make Ran a little more aggressive than she should have been. I mean, it's no bit deal, but I do find her a little annoying than usual.

Anyway, good job, don't know if I can find any time to read the next chapters. I'm typing fast and I have to leave soon. Bye
akito kyo chapter 3 . 5/20/2012
Hahaha did you think I would leave the review at that!1 No way! I switched to my computer from my Iphone so I could actually see what I was writing. So anyways. I do appreciate actually the fact that you are descriptive. It may not be something I really enjoy but its a story. I find there a little things that you might be overlly descriptive about and sometimes I wonder if I am missing something like in chapter maybe 2 or 1 not sure Ichigo was talking with his friends and you said they stayed together for 4 hours. I wasnt sure if it was supposed to mean anything is that bad of me to say? sorry, maybe something not so specific like several hours that way it could have been four it could have been 6 could have been 3. So far my favorite chapter has been this one. I enjoyed the ichixhime interaction. I thought it was very well writtena dn thought out. I think all of your characters have remained in character thus far and I enjoy the fact that its not exactly a love at first site meeting as opposed to Ichigo very througly noticing the little things that make Orihime who she is. I very much enjoyed the dance where Aizen asks Orihime if she thnks Ichigo is handsome and she responds with I am not staring at him to determine how built and strong he is. I thought that was so cute. Sometimes I am not fond of so many characters being in one story (mainly cuz it can be hard trying to rememeber who is who, regardless if its Bleach or just a book I am reading) but I find that you have balanced it out nicely thus far and havent made it overly complicated, which I am thankful for. I do enjoy your details and choice of words. I find myself completely enraptured with this story and thankfully I dont have to say please update cuz its finished ;)

I know in one of your authors note for chapter 4 you siad that you weere not entirely pleased with the outcome of chapter 4 I am not sure if you updated it or not but I dont think I found anything wrong with it. I am trying to figure out who that man is. Has to be a science-freak from Bleach. After reading the chapters that lead up to 4 and reading 4 itself I found that it fit perfectly with the rest of the chapters.

I am headed to chapter 6 now (ugh if I didnt have work and other RL stuff I would be only to content to sit back with a nice glass of something (lol I dont know what)and read your story) Actually as I am writiting this right now I realize just how much I truly enjoy it.

One last thing. After my attempts at finally trying to write my own real mutli-chapter stories I realize the work and effort that really go into creating these types of stories (Although thats not to say that a one shot has no work but its not as much as a multi) So i want to say even with my first talking in reviewing chapter for and my disdain for decription. I want to express I do very much enjoy and appreciate the work, thought and effort that you have put into this story. You have made it a real joy to read. I love everything about this story, espically the essence of magic that it captures ( i really want to watch the princess swan now) I cant wait to see what you have next in store for this story and please with your new story keep up the amazing work. You are truly a very talented writter and i hope I didnt offend in anything I said! If I did please let me know! Ok on to the ext chapters. Cya soon
akito kyo chapter 4 . 5/20/2012
Omg! Finally I'm reading ur work. I know this is horrible of me but I'm one of those ppl that needs to be in the mood to read certain things. I have books that I bought 3-4 years ago that I jus decided to read now. I'm just like that. I'll explain why I'm starting off with reviewing this chapter first even though I've actually read past this chapter. When chapter 4 first came out I had decided to check out what this story was about when I skimmed through it I was so confused and then I was like ummm swans? I figured it was fairytale/Disney and perhaps I wasn't in the mood for it so I decided to wait. Then yesterday I had an urge not exactly to read this particular story but rather just to read any story of yours and I had chosen this one since I wanted to find out why in the world ppl were Turing to swans. After reading your first chapter and your authors note my suspicions about what u were doing with this story were proved right and I continued to read as I found I was very curious and very much enjoyed the first chapter.

I find u to be very descriptive. I hate description but I love it. Lol. Let me explain, don't disown me yet. Description for me borders on putting me into a coma at times when I read stories I am very much a let me see the action or read the thrill but of course without the necessary details how the heck would I figure anything out? So that would be my hate/ love relationship with overally descriptive books. I hate it but I love it.
DeathBerryHime chapter 18 . 5/15/2012
Awwww!that was so cuute! Well you did torture us with the kiss but it was worth the waiting!what kermit had said was a trully wise one, and you did good by let that thought hang like that!

and i'm really hoping new awesome ideas will pop out of your pretty little head-not hoping, i'm sure they will!

love you hun! This was an epic epilogue! I wouldnt ask for a better one!
nypsy chapter 18 . 5/14/2012
this was a nice epilogue, and i enjoyed the sweet/tender moment between isshin & his soon-to-be-daughter. mentioning in passing the twins were over w/ori & sisters too implied they'd bonded in time from last chapter to wedding. i didn't mind the hand kiss & cheek kisses b/c i just assumed we'd get real smooch when they were in private in story later on. look forward to next story.
Arasia chapter 18 . 5/14/2012
Love it :)

It left me feeling all warm and sappy inside, and the attitudes towards love, marriage, and life were really mature yet romantically optimistic.

I've thoroughly enjoyed this story, and I'm glad to see that you'll be writing another one. I can't wait for more stories from you!
quietreaper chapter 18 . 5/14/2012
woo awesome ending i knew there was gonna be such an aweosme wedding and we have to have ichigo act a little wild with his kiss haha. awesome story and i cant wait to read more :D
iheartligers chapter 18 . 5/14/2012
I'm sad that it's over :,( I think it was one of your best stories * even though all of your stories are amazing;)* I'm glad there was the epilogue this the a/n mean there will be a sequel? *iwishitmayiwishitmight* beautiful and I think that u certainly rival the story Princess of the Ashes that you were talking about in chapter 1. Amazing, I will definitely be looking for more of your stories

iheartligers