Reviews for Won't Waste Tomorrow
Guest chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
Fantastic! Hope you write more Puckleberry! Thanks!
Legolas' Girl 31 chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
Awesome one shot, I loved it. Keep up the great work.

Dani
andsomeverses chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
This was absolutely wonderful and I don't care what happens on the show, this is going to be my canon. I love how simple it was - he found her, held her hand because he knew she was upset and then he told her he was in love with her. Gah! So heartbreaking and beautiful.

I really loved this bit: "But then I look at you." He whispered so softly she had to lean forward to hear him, his face inches away from hers as he laid back down, his forehead touching hers. His gaze was so intimate. She could see each and every one of his feelings being reflected in his warm eyes. "I look at you and you're just so beautiful, Rachel."

Lovely. Thank you for this!
zombiebounce chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
your puckleberry stories are some of the best!

i love them! :)
CarmillaD chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
*bawling* God, this paragraph on the scene at Brittany's room touched my heart:

"[...]

"I make myself forget, you know." He said with a soft grin that was so bittersweet. The tears she had been holding in for another boy now spilled for this one. "I ignore the way I feel around you. I would tell myself that you were his girl and I wasn't going to do that to him anymore. I tell myself that being your friend is enough, that you deserve better than the guy who knocked-up the chastity queen and made all the wrong choices. And most days it's enough, because you're going to go out there and conquer the world and everyone here who doubted you or who made your life hell, they're going to fucking choke on their envy."

She laughed at the smirk on his face and the way his eyes danced with his statement.

[...]"

Very sweet story!
lildbabyangel510 chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
I love this story! You're writing of puck and Rachel has always been amazing. Even though this question isn't completely relevant to this story, are you going to complete Punch Drunk Love anytime soon?
LindsaylovesPacey chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
Ooooh love it!
Nova802 chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
Gah! I just adored this and I really want every single word to play out on my screen! Can I just pretend this is how the season ends? And this little bit of Rachel? "A part of her was annoyed that he had taken so long. If she was honest, she would admit that she had been waiting for him to show up since about an hour after she stepped foot into the city." PERFECT. Thanks for sharing!
blueeyes67 chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
Loved it! hope you do an epilogue. 3
bella0148 chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
beautiful
RoseFleur chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
I have so missed you writing Rachel & Puck. Welcome back, another beautiful story :)
Katie chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
Awww so sweet
smos chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
I am in love with your Noah. *dreamy sigh*
SuzQQ chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
Loved this! You write Puckleberry so well-please write more of them. Thanks!
donna14 chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
This story was so beautiful! I really loved it! Thank you! I love Rachel and Puck together and happy!