Reviews for Attack
Missy12300 chapter 15 . 8/13
This is such a good story. I really hope that you one day finish it. Thanks for the great read!
Please continue this story
hockeyfanatic chapter 15 . 3/25
Ack! Where's the rest?! Who's after Danny?!
lareinaSelena chapter 15 . 7/8/2014
Wow! I love it; keep going please!
Lindsay chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
Holy shit That last line just killed me. Omg im intrigued x
SwifteForeverAndAlways chapter 15 . 11/28/2013
Nice story. Are you planning on ever finishing this story? I'd really like to know.
spring.dreams.1 chapter 15 . 9/4/2013
Hi i know you probably won't but are you planning on continuing this story?
I will really appreciate it if you answer. :)
ForlornRider chapter 15 . 3/19/2013
I just found this. It's a good story and very well written. It looks like it's been awhile since you added a chapter. Are you ever going to finish this?
Mere-Brennan chapter 15 . 1/29/2013
NOOOO! Don't leave me hangin' like that!
nikki chapter 15 . 1/20/2013
let me just say that i love your csi ny stories. But i noticed that you havent updated in almost a year in some of them. So if you could please update this story and begin anew.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
Jul23 chapter 15 . 11/14/2012
This story is so intriguing! Can't wait for another chapter! :D Maybe an update soon pretty please? :)
Catty chapter 15 . 11/4/2012
Eek! You can't leave it there with poor Danny flat on his back and a very angry brother about to do more damage! Any chance, pretty please that we could have an update?
Macca.Bob chapter 15 . 8/27/2012
good fic
gilo chapter 15 . 8/11/2012
ahhhh what you can't stop there! PLEASE YOU HAVE TO POST MORE SOON!

So i'm guessing after a few punches from Brian,as I feel like Danny won't fight back feeling like he deserves the punishment, Lindsay will run in trying to stop it and get hurt. As much as I like protective big brother Brian...he's aiming his rage at the wrong person and is only gunna end up with a very pissed and probably guilty feeling sister.