Reviews for Stripped
Sunriserooftops chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
To lazy to log in but a comment had to be made; LOVELY. Perfectly perfect and them A great read!
applepieisworthit chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
OH yes! please write more cases with strippers ;)
Winchester Baby chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Amazing! I love possesive/jealous/protective Dean :)) Good job
GiovanellaAline chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
awesome.
Heatherlina chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
Wow...that was amazing. It was refreshing for me to read something that began in a different setting. Love the idea of Jo working a case in a club. There aren't many of those (that I've read). Using the dark alleyway was a perfect way to introduce Dean to the story. Personally I'm a fan of dark alleyways myself, whatever that means.

I like how you included Ellen, and that stubborn Jo would automatically feel that Dean was coming to her rescue. Very true to the mother-daughter relationship they had.

Now the good stuff...the punishing yet gentle Deano. That was insane and in the best way. The ripping off of the bustier, the knife to the stockings. Dean's intensity and impatience are just what the night called for after he's been imaging other men looking at Jo like that. Great job!
Woman of Letters chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
Aggressive, possessive Dean is just... hot! Even hotter than tender Dean. This was really fun to read. Loved the way he threw her over his shoulder, the tension/buildup between Dean and Jo in the alley and the motel room. The love scene was superb, as usual. I don't know how you do it, honestly - writing these love scenes with such variety that it really doesn't feel like the same thing over and over again. And I especially loved the last line. "More cases involving strippers..." Mmm, yes, please! Or at least more Dean and Jo.
celeste301 chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
wow ..whoowhee. .. melting. .need ice. .. freezer. .. ack! *melts into a little puddle of goo*
reportergirl123Lisa chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
I loved it! Dean was just the right side of agressive - very sexy. Love the banter between them too. It's very true to their characters' personalities on the show. Love the way it ended - not to sugary sweet, because that's just not them
stephaniew chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
Lord have mercy! I love this even more in the light of day... ;) Fantastic setup here. Very much in character for both of them...very cocky on his part and super sassy on hers. I would not in any way object to being molested by Dean in a dark alley...*sigh*

One of my favorite lines ever: "She might as well have been stripping right along side Candy and Bliss the way Dean is undressing her with his eyes."

Love how he carries her off to the car...I could totally see that happening on the show.

And then the sex? Good night...*fans self* Seriously, seriously hot stuff here. I wasn't entirely sure how you were going to pull off the knife thing when you told me about it, but what you ended up with was amazing!

God, you know how much I like to hear Dean talk in bed, and this doesn't disappoint in any way. The way he takes control and completely makes her his just takes my breath away. *fanning again*

Then we get to the end. Nice little surprise to have him come back with breakfast. Her line about him coming "quite literally" made me snicker and the very last line made me laugh out loud! Really fun (and totally in character) way to tie this whole amazing bit up!

Wonderful job as always sweets! And yes, you continue to surprise me with your apparently limitless talent and creativity! :)
FallenAngel218 chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
Love the new story! I love The innocence of it...and Dean's not wanting Ellen to find out is very in character. :)

Thanks for the great review of "You Scare Me!" It's my first romance piece. You've encouraged me to develop Amie more. I may have to do an introduction piece for her.
cheekymonster2 chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
Great to have ya back! Loved it! From Deans Jelously to Jo's quick wit! it is a brillant oneshot to start of 2012 with!
zozo42 chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
niceee.

i love the stripper cases! jealous Dean is so hot