Reviews for Spiderman: Ultimate Hero
cornholio4 chapter 61 . 2/20
Sorry but how was this story updated sic e the epilogue still looks the same
Wow this is one of the things that makes Peter Parker relatable, and I'm really glad you integrated Peter's everyman life/personality into this was a really great chapter,and I hope to see more of your work!
Reborn Dark Phoenix chapter 1 . 1/11
Pretty intense first chapter. I like this, i really do. The way you wrote this out really sucked me in. I could really visualize it in my head as I read it. Kudos on that, pal. I also like that you brought in the Guardsmen here. Not much mention of them since Armor Wars, I think.

Alright, so Osborn's in charge, which is automatically a recipe for trouble. I can't wait to see how this unfolds. Who makes up the Avengers? The Ulimates? So many questions!

All in all, an excellent first chapter, definitely hooked me into the story. I'm glad I was recommended this.
spirit117 chapter 61 . 12/24/2014
Great chapter ABOOK. The epilogue was pretty good. Everything was sown up quiet nicely. Is their going to be a sequel like when you first posted this story under a different name before you took it down?

Have a Merry Christmas.
spirit117 chapter 60 . 12/24/2014
Great chapter ABOOK. The Avengers took some heavy losses but they still won the day in the end.

Z-King chapter 61 . 12/11/2014
Great Ending!
Spiderfan626 chapter 60 . 11/30/2014
Dispite there losses the heroes still won and the hero gets the girl. Not only that, the way they won, they won with the two ways my mom says the only way evil can be defeated. Love and God. Awsome Update! Sorry for not reviewing in a while. Now I can't for the epoluge and any other Spidey stories you plan to Update or start writing. Update soon.
spirit117 chapter 59 . 11/23/2014
Great chapter. Poor Kurt at least he's with Allison now.

spirit117 chapter 58 . 11/23/2014
Sorry it's been a little while I've been busy. Looks like the Iron Patriot is down just for the Green Goblin to come in.

Spiderlover chapter 59 . 11/17/2014
NOOOO...Poor Kurt at least he's with Dazzler now.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/10/2014
just wanted to that i like kitty way more than mj, i don't really like powerless, but i'm only in chapter 3 so i will se where this is going.
Spiderfan626 chapter 59 . 11/9/2014
Poor Kurt. At least he's in God's hands now. Go Spidey! Awesome chapter! Update soon.
Son of Whitebeard chapter 58 . 11/9/2014
the green goblin is really evil more than usual
Spiderlover chapter 58 . 11/5/2014
More please more Spiderman Ultimate Hero this was an awesome chapter.