Reviews for Alive
Realynn8 chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
You really capture both Klaus and Caroline well. :)
SeriouslySerious chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
If only... Oh well "Our Town" is still one of my fav episodes of the show but I really liked what you did with it too.
harmony chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
Why is this a one-shot? :/ Please continue :)
SweettFace chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
can you please continue this? pretty please?
goonies chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
Wonderfully written! I love everything you do with Klaroline and can't wait to see what you write about them next. 3
Lii chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
That was really good, I didn't find any bit of it boring great job!
seekerchasing chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
this is amazing
Crazychicke chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
love it! i love being on board before everyone else saw 3x11 :)
That70sshowlova chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
"Perhaps it was their obviously doomed Shakespearian romance that amused him. Klaus always did have an unusually sadistic penchant for watching tragedies unfold. He thought it would be poetic justice to have them die together." I tried to write that in my own take on this episode, but it didn't come out as right, so I scrapped it, but you wrote it PERFECTLY!

Anyway, this was amazing and I'm favoriting it for sure!
FindGallifrey chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
This was amazing! Really portrayed Klaus and Caroline expertly, as they would be portrayed. Love this, you're such a great Klaroline author, been reading your stories all day!
fayechamberboobs chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
awwh shucks, thanks for the shoutout 3 THIS WAS AWESOME AND I ADORED IT BTW ;D
xthesebonesx chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
THIS IS JUST WHAT I NEEDED AFTER TONIGHT'S KLAROLINE SCENE.

Oh my god. Wasn't it epic? I've been trying to justify this ship for MONTHS & people thought I was crazy! Glad to see there are other Klaroline shippers out there, and I'm SO HAPPY we got a scene! & by the looks of it, we're gonna get even MORE verrrry soon. ;)

FANTASTIC story! :D
Prince-Frost chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
Please write more! You've captured their personalitys perfectly. I liked the fact she pushed him away (after enjoying the kiss, ofcourse ;D), too many fics on here where they make out straight away. xD
11093 chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
Amazing! Loved every single bit, just wish it were longer ;)
chillwithJyl chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
Is this a one-shot only? OH MY GOD I ABSOLUTELY LOVE YOU YOU ARE AWESOME! Klaroline