Reviews for I Just Want Your Extra Time
GirlFromGa11ifrey chapter 4 . 9/15/2014
Please sir, can I have some more?
kate-sama chapter 4 . 9/7/2014
more . please.
Kaytalla chapter 4 . 2/25/2014
Love this! Please update soon :)
cool-girl027 chapter 4 . 10/1/2013
oohh...how will mckinley react to the warblers? hehe..really love this story! pls pls update soon!
Noodles300830 chapter 4 . 5/4/2013
I hope you continue this story!
Nessa1390 chapter 4 . 3/22/2013
Will you be continuing this story?
Harvey the Wonder Hamster chapter 4 . 2/24/2013
Oh, Kurt, something tells me you have no idea what you're about to get into.
Dedelle chapter 4 . 11/30/2012
Aw! I love it! Are you going to continue it?
yngoldfogee chapter 4 . 11/29/2012
I've enjoyed reading this so far, and hope you plan on continuing it in the near future.
FoxyIsFuckingdeliciouss chapter 4 . 10/24/2012
Just read where you said you're removing all your fics...I'm sad because I love this story and was hoping for more.
Rori Potter chapter 4 . 9/30/2012
Oh wow. Update soon.
brie bries chapter 4 . 9/24/2012
Please please update soon.
sadiejane35 chapter 4 . 9/1/2012
i hope there will be more i noticed its been awhile since you updated
eileen0484 chapter 4 . 8/31/2012
I seriously need this to continue. It's too good not to be completed.
bookworm51485 chapter 4 . 8/19/2012
This story was posted and last updated both in January, so it's been awhile. I'm hoping you still have plans to continue the story and that it hasn't been abandoned. I'm really enjoying the direction is going in so far and it's REALLY nice to find something that isn't Klaine. Since his inclusion in the show, there's really not much luck finding other pairings for Kurt :-P Kind of sucks since I can't get into it. There's just nothing romantic there. They're like two really good friends, not people who want to have sex. Just doesn't work.

Anyways, I'm really hoping that there will be some updates of this story eventually, sooner rather than later hopefully. We need more non-Klaine stories so things don't get boring.