Reviews for The Game Changer
DeleaMarie chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
Oh man, I CANNOT watch this episode without tearing up, and this story just makes the whole thing even sadder! I STILL can't believe that, after really wanting Barney back for the first several episodes of the seventh season, Robin just decided to stay with Kevin and break Barney's heart! For me, those last few minutes of "Tick, Tick, Tick" will always be some of the most heart-wrenching in the entire series...

And, OH, seeing Barney in this story all hopeful and adorable and romantic! *sniffles* Why couldn't they just be together?!
Leila chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
Ugh! This just makes what follows all the more heartbreaking. Awesome story!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
I just re-watched this episode tonight, and holy shit. I don't cry easily, but I was almost sobbing by the end, and now this is making me cry, too.

I really love the hopeful atmosphere you have going on, the way he really believes that they're going to be together...oh, God, now I'm gonna cry /again/, just thinking about it. Really, it makes the whole thing later on that much sadder, knowing he was so happy and eager...poor guy.

I'm such and angst-addict, even when it comes down to my favorite couples and I just wish they could be happy and together, so this was extremely satisfying. Great job!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
I love this!

It's sad, though, because of what will inevitably happen next...oh, and he's all excited, too, how amazing awful. D:
Guest chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
Poor Barney. D: But this is really good!
BlackenedAlice chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
This...is just very good. I like it.
Saralonde chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
Oh Man, this is really sad. I absolutely love it! You create such a beautiful atmosphere and then with the rose petals and him thinking that this time it'll be perfect... I felt really sorry for Barney. Great job!
sablefalls chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
Oh, thats a good one! Angsty and I like how you set it up because the rose petals on the bed thing. It's rather heartbreaking!