Reviews for Bleach: Family Arc
The Dark Eccentric chapter 22 . 5/29
Bambietta is certainly an interesting choice to add to the story. Especially in a roll like this. I don't think she even interacted with Ichigo in canon and was just...very different.
Anyway, wondering what exactly is going to happen here now. Bambietta seems interested in him, but he's got a pregnant wife...
SomethingAncient chapter 22 . 5/20
Thanks for the chapter, Bambietta is an interesting addition to the cast. And your spelling, grammar, and diction have come a long way. I hope you do well on your finals.

One typo I'd like to mention is just after Bambietta's flashback when she says "I guess he really did forgot remember me." I think you were going for [... forget to remember me.] And if you don't mind a suggestion: going with either [...didn't remember me] or [...did forget me] would make more sense.

And, if I may make a request (ignore me if you want - this is your story): It sounds like Senna has allowed Bambietta to do "something" with Ichigo (I hope it's not having sex). But please change Ichigo's behavior about what happened with Bambietta in the shower: it directly contradicts Ichigo's loyal and confrontational nature. He should tell Senna exactly what happened and how he feels.

Also, I think something is wrong with Bambietta (she seems to be poorly coping with Ichigo now being married to someone else): or she is being blackmailed. I feel bad for her but must ask: What is the purpose for suddenly introducing her in this way? I suppose I'll find out next chapter.

Once again, if you have any questions about anything I say or just want some help with english: feel free to ask. I'm not perfect but will do what I can to help out.

Have a good week and God bless,
SomethingAncient
Destributor chapter 21 . 3/23
nice but who's that woman in the end?
Reaper1173 chapter 21 . 3/8
Hope your doing well now after all this time. again hope your doing well
SomethingAncient chapter 21 . 2/28
Well, I am interested in this new person: but please don't make her a romantic interest. If Ichigo really was little then I don't think it makes much sense for this new person to like him in a romantic way (unless her personality is messed up in some way). If her personality is messed up in some way then she will make an interesting addition to the cast.

Something has been bothering me a little: Why does Ichigo have to pay so much for the birth of his child? I thought Isshin was a doctor and has his own clinic.

And I think Ichigo and Senna's relationship is a little too sex focused. Maybe developing their relationship outside of sex will help that.

This is, of course, all my opinion: ignore it as you see fit.

Thank you for all the work you put into this. I look forward to next chapter.
SomethingAncient chapter 3 . 2/19
I have been afraid to ask, but since it keeps getting mentioned I am curious to know: Where did the idea for their physical 'enhancement' pills come from? Were you watching some sort of documentary or something?

After seeing the review page I skipped to the latest chapter to read what you had said and I am glad to hear you are feeling better. I hope things continue to improve for you. Good luck in your studies and in life. I also read that English is your second language and you are relearning it - so I'm not going to critique on that. I'm no master of the English language but if you have questions I'd be happy to help you out as best as I can.

Good luck and God bless.
The Dark Eccentric chapter 21 . 1/17
Fun chapter with some good the people showing up to fight was pretty funny. And i like that Ichigo bought her the necklace instead of what she asked. Good touch. And I'm curious who thats was at the end, though i have a couple theories. Though it's been a while and i don't remember much of what happened so my theories might not be as valid.
Your grammar and word choice looks like it could still choose some work. Good for a second language still, but still something to work at.
It's getting good
Guest chapter 20 . 11/17/2015
I know it's been a year, but I'd like to say something anyway.

First: I hope you're doing alright: heartbreak sucks and can lead to depression and poor choices. Please don't be afraid to see a professional if you need help.

Second: I think you are right to save your first time until after marriage. I also think you need to talk things through with her. Explain your feelings and why they are doing what they are doing; and ask about hers.

Third: Please don't act upon any feelings of obligation to have sex with her. Continue to keep waiting until marriage because it will 1) preserve your character and your image of who you are. 2) give her plenty of time to forget previous physical relationship(s), we are forgetful creatures - a few months will likely be enough. And 3) Reveal to you her true character: Let you know if she is worth it; and show you how much she loves you. Her being willing to stop sexual activity and wait until after marriage will say lots.

My best friend was in love (had been dating her for months) and planned to wait until marriage. But after finding out she had slept with another guy he ended up sleeping with her (not immediately but before marriage). Ultimately the relationship didn't last and he has told me how much he regret his decision. Said he felt unclean.

One more thing since it's been over a year since you posted this. If you did end up breaking your commitment to save yourself for marriage and feel the way my friend does: please know you're not too far gone. Pick up a Bible, it's full of stories about people who screwed things up, didn't fit in with society, and were persecuted for believing differently than the people around them. Some endings are good and some are not but you may just see that your mistakes don't have to hold you back.
DantalionZX chapter 20 . 7/21/2014
Me either. To me i will have sex only with one person that i truly love and that is after wedding. No matter what.
misterreaper chapter 20 . 6/17/2014
I know it hurts to learn that the person you like already have done it with someone else. Im a guy and I did it and im not even married yet. To me, guys' first time don't matter while the girls' first time matter to me. But hey dont give up! If you really like her go for it! I know you're thinking like she's already been defiled and that sucks... Well all I gotta say to you is that you should go for it if you really love her! And also you gotta be a lot better in bed than her first guy! Cheer up plenty of girls out there! You're the one that decide!
And people do it blindly, it's then after it happened that they start realizing what they had done.
bankai777 chapter 20 . 6/8/2014
some do it for thriils not realizing the consequences of their actions.
The Dark Eccentric chapter 17 . 10/14/2013
I'm wondering what Isshin was actually thinking there, because...what?
Dr. Armadeus Von Beardicus chapter 16 . 10/6/2013
Its Mr perfectionist and the eliminators most likely doing it there's a petition going on about it.
animecollecter chapter 16 . 10/6/2013
I thought we took care of this problem a year or two ago. I have to agree that it was from a ichisenna hater. I find this all a bunch of bullshit. this is the reason why a lot of writers and readers stop going to this site. one they are afraid of their stories that they work hard on gets deleted for stupid reasons. secondly readers that see good stories that get deleted do not bother finding any other stories (new or old) they will assume the fact that it will get deleted later and will not bother going onto this site anymore. so sooner or later the fanfiction site will lose a lot readers and/or writers from viewing or creating stories. (members/Nonmembers) and you know who they are going to blame all this on? well the deciding factor for everyone. I have to say that was a really good story you made. I feel terrible for seeing a story like that going *POOF* on the site. my advise is you keep putting up that story if they keep deleting it until they give up bothering to delete it. I really dislike seeing stories getting deleted off the site weather they are good or bad. we as fellow writers/readers take the time out of our life to create stories for people to read. you now I wish you good luck on your story and hopefully return one of your stories that got deleted.