Reviews for Ranma's Son
Vixen Uchiha chapter 2 . 9/14
Ahh so cute when will there be more?
What happened to Royga? Is he still p-chan?
What happened in the Amazon village and will Harry
go to Hogwarts at 11 or into the fourth year?
gagagagirl8 chapter 2 . 8/12
Please don't stop writing! This is really good!
Kisa tracer chapter 2 . 7/6
Rate is in the top 15 of my favorites for now. Hope you will continue this story cause it's awesome so far.
No flames... What a fucking idiot. Once you post it's out of your control. Don't like it? Don't post.
Ranmafan chapter 2 . 5/2
Wow, great fic! If you ever decide to continue this you've got an excellent start.
What a dumbshit. You're writing only for you but you post it for the public to read on a site that solicits reviews. If you can't handle bad reviews don't read them. If you're writing only for yourself then keep it to yourself and don't post it publicly.

I'm saying that way simply to make a point. You are not just writing for yourself or you wouldn't be posting here. What you meant to say is that you're writing what you want to and not what other people want. At the same time though you obviously hope people think it is good or you wouldn't be posting it here and you wouldn't give a shit if you got a bad review.

In other words, get over yourself and either accept some people may think your work sucks or ignore them and don't even read your reviews.
LuLuthecrazygal chapter 1 . 3/18
This is an amazing story. Do continue the good work. Try not having pairings, I think they will mess up the story. Your version of harry is so cute!
Shannon Dee chapter 2 . 12/14/2014
Great start to a story with so many wonderful possibilities.
loretta537 chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
I really like this story, I hope you update it one day soon
jeanette9a chapter 2 . 11/24/2014
i wonder how the others will react to harry and ranma, considering their crushes.
and good knews ranma i don't think your mom will kill you for not beeing a proper man. cuz in my book you are a proper man.
FANactic Writer chapter 2 . 9/16/2014
This is good and I hope to see more. Keep up the good work! :3
Guest chapter 2 . 9/9/2014
there needs to be so much more of this
AnimeLuv'chuu chapter 2 . 8/18/2014
Is there going to be more? Please cause I enjoy this story... If you can reply please reply to AnimeLuv'chuu
Twilight-Lloyd chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
Fantastic! I'm loving this.
anon chapter 2 . 4/24/2014
This is pretty good, some errors here and there with grammar, people talking in the same paragraph and such but overall very good. Get a beta to fix the errors and it will shine.

You should continue it.