Reviews for Coming Home
Godschildtweety chapter 38 . 1/16
Really good stuff
I read not write chapter 1 . 10/20/2014
Well this is certainly an intriguing start! What has Dan done this time?!
thibbs65 chapter 38 . 7/28/2014
awesome story I love the way you wrote Naley in this story all the love and a very strong bond just love it totally amazing I cant wait for the rewrite to get to chapter 39 so I see what happens especially with Dan/Xavier/ and the brunette in the bar planning something and for Nathan and Haley to take them down
julest2516 chapter 39 . 5/19/2014
Cant wait for this story to continue love it!
rocklesson86 chapter 39 . 5/17/2014
Oh that is great. I cannot wait for the new version.
CoachMom chapter 39 . 5/17/2014
Glad that you are bringing this back and that you are rewriting it. I liked it but agree that some chapters could use some work. So happy that you are going to repost and that I get to read it again. :)

Anyway... looking forward to when you start reposting. ANd trying to see if I can figure out what the rewrites are. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Just found this story and am intrigued by the idea. Cant wait to read it all, so far.
Love NH chapter 38 . 10/10/2012
So Haley is taking over Red Bedroom while Peyton is out of town. Will we be seeing Chris Keller now? :) THat could be fun and quite possibly extremely annoying. lol

Hope you update soon
CoachMom chapter 38 . 10/9/2012
Yea! An update! Glad that Haley can put aside her anger to help with the label. Does this mean we are going to meet Chris Keller soon? That could be amusing as long as he doesn't kiss Haley or anything screwy.

Love NH chapter 37 . 9/21/2012
Happy that Haley is back in the studio. Sucks that Peyton did that to her. I'm sure that it will eventually work out but Im sure that there will be some distrust there for awhile.

CoachMom chapter 37 . 9/16/2012
Yea, an update! Awww poor Haley to be put in a position like that. Peyton shouldn't have played the song to someone else without permission. Kind of reminds me when Nick Lachey was on the show trying to get her to let him sing her song. I suspect that Haley will eventually relent and release the song.

Update again soon. :)
Hayley chapter 36 . 8/15/2012
Just wondering if you are still continuing this story, and when the sequel is going to come out? I love the story, once I started reading it I couldn't stop.
LVEU chapter 35 . 7/6/2012
awesome chapter again, love how haleys going back to singing cant wait for the next chapter

update soon
CoachMom chapter 35 . 6/22/2012
So getting fired, even if it wasn't Dans fault, was a good thing if she is going to record again.

Should be interesting to see how everyone reacts to this turn of events.

fairley chapter 34 . 6/11/2012
awesome!that asshole got our haley fired i just know it!my heart just breaks for pat i feel sooooooooo bad for him!