Reviews for Harry Potter and the Immortal Captain
Sequel?
Psyka chapter 21 . 2/21
Oh wow bravo wow
annonamoose chapter 21 . 2/14
sequal sequal sequal sequaaaaal!...please. (T_T)
Zelia Storm Wayne chapter 21 . 2/14
Oh My Gosh! u I love this. It one of the few fanfictions that I have been able to read to the end.
flakeshake07 chapter 21 . 2/14
really cool story:)
eveemars87 chapter 21 . 2/13
Loved this so much... is there a sequel planned?
charm13insomnia chapter 21 . 2/13
awesome fic
NabikiB chapter 19 . 2/12
Apparate
Apparition

If you're going to use the words, please learn how to spell them, it's annoying when you keep sticking the word 'pear' in there.
Pikachu79 chapter 21 . 2/12
I find this chapter a little depressing and hope that your muse for the sequel returns. Either way good luck with your other stories.
kirallie chapter 21 . 2/12
Well...that is a depressing ending.
NabikiB chapter 4 . 2/12
The shin is the bone below the knee...shooting it would be painful and possibly cripple you for life, but is hardly life threatening, especially with a Elder Wand carrying Harry standing right there.
bluekitnaru chapter 20 . 1/8
ohhh you just had to end it there
SystematicChaos95 chapter 8 . 12/2/2014
No it wasn't wrong. Even in canon I thought the team were being unfair and overly dramatic about Jack handing the kid over. Unlike 456 case, there wasn't even much to think about here. The faeries just wanted one kid. They were protective of her, and she didn't staying in the normal world anyway. She'd seen cruelty in humans and was happier with faeries...
SystematicChaos95 chapter 20 . 12/2/2014
Will there be a sequel? Please say yes. Even though it's been a while
Psyka chapter 20 . 11/24/2014
What what no please oh please please please update and or create the sequel quickly i love it