Reviews for Harry Potter and the Immortal Captain
DaGeek247 chapter 21 . 5/23
Huh. Entertaining story, thanks for sharing.
DoctorKnight chapter 21 . 5/21
Loved the story right up till the ending.
I despise your epilogue. But that was probably your intention.
So it no longer exists for me.
TamAnTam chapter 21 . 3/4
I didn't like the ending... Not one bit... I understand why Harry didn't want to go back to torchwood, but why Harry had to go back 2 millennium in time...
TwinTigerLover chapter 21 . 2/15
you know i have read this story time and time again and i can not remember reviewing, so here is one just in case. i am a little disappointed that the HP/DW did not pan out but dead plot bunnies are dead plot bunnies. I, however, enjoyed reading your fanfic even if a few spelling or grammar errors appeared.
maybe one day a new plot bunny will take form and we will here about this new harry?
Katepatterson chapter 21 . 2/14
I love this story! I hate The epilogue though, it makes me sooooooo sad! But your writing was REALLY good I like be your style
ScarletRainbow1 chapter 21 . 2/11
This has been a thoroughly enjoyable story. I am sorry it had to come to an end; or, maybe not an end, but a new beginning? Please, don't say 'no'. Give it some thought. Thank you, all the same.
barb20 chapter 21 . 1/13
This story would be perfect for a sequel!
MizuSage chapter 20 . 1/3
Sequel yes please! I just love what you've written. Looking forward to more.

博士蛟
HPMARIE chapter 21 . 12/27/2015
Lumcer chapter 21 . 12/4/2015
ugh! Great story but UGH! I want to read about harry and Jack's reunion even if it is in another million years... and daughter? and yeah you never addressed the whole thing where Jack does age... does he not in your story? (Just curious) Will you write a reunitement story? Thanks for the tale I really enjoyed it, and how you kept it interesting!

KCK-Lumcer
Clandon chapter 8 . 10/22/2015
Losing not loosing. You don't loose anything. You lose things.
Petals not peddles. You peddle your bike.
anonymus chapter 2 . 10/17/2015
this is a positive review
Hubler99 chapter 1 . 9/8/2015
did he go to the bank first for all his money, and did he take everything with him?
Euryphae chapter 21 . 7/13/2015
Amazing story. :)
qoverlord chapter 21 . 7/9/2015
This is actually one my favourite stories ever! It was written so well and I just love everything about it! I wish they had gotten back together at the end, but it was your choice. I saw the AN where you said you would write a sequel, I cannot wait for thay if you do decided to write it! I also do hope you write something where Jack and Harry get back together but if you don't thats ok too.