Reviews for Fools Rush In
Amulet Misty chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
Oh. Oh thank you, for giving me the biggest feels in the history of feels. Just...ahhh this fanfic was so cute! I think you got everyone's character perfectly right. Sora's an awesome idiot 8D
Justice Tokidoki chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
Ha ha ha, oh my...

Wow, I've never seen anyone fail at asking another person out before to this scale! XD beautifully done and portrayed. Heh, gotta love Sora despite his flaws...that was a close one.
mayaisnumber1 chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
I couldn't stop smiling! This is such a nice change from all the other fics I read (which tend to be overly cheesy) but I really liked the fact that Kairi and Sora are portrayed so cutely. They're just too adorable! I love this!
BabyYoureMyOxygen chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Haha, cute and funny.

-Taylor Tonks
Aflame D Sun chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
Ooooo great story! I wouldn't know about the vlog though,cuz this is like the first time I read your stories... But I can tell you this much: the story is awesome!
Redeeming Endeavor chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
First question: You're... alive?

Hello, hello! I honestly didn't believe it was your name after the title of this story, but a quick profile visit provided indisputable evidence that you did, in fact, return and write this story.

Pretty entertaining, if I do say so myself. I actually found myself smiling through the whole thing: all of Sora's interactions were downright entertaining to read, even the one with his mother. I actually really liked how you used her as that teasing yet loving supporter. She made teasing Sora sound like fun, which pretty much set the tone (not the literary tone per se, but in the sense of the expression itself) for the rest of the story.

The Sora characterizations I've been reading as of late are OOC and very well done. That said, it's both strange and great that I find his normal persona to be so refreshing. I guess I just haven't read such an inept Sora or Fail-Sora written well in a very long time. You did such a great job bringing that goofy side of him back to the forefront, so thanks for that.

I think that's all I have to say on the story itself. It was charming and funny and ended at the right point. A job well done, as usual.

Now, as for vlogging, I think you should go for it! Another author ( ) and I were discussing a while back how fun that'd be. I can say from experience that video review replies are awesome. It's always nice to interact with the authors/readers of stories.

Some extra questions for you: How are you? How're classes [if you haven't graduated yet]? How's novel-writing going for you? Any plans for a long-term, multi-chaptered fanfiction? Lastly, have you read any good KH fanfics lately, or do you just not have the time?

Hope all is going well, and I look forward to those extra stories. You have no idea how delighted I was to see one of your stories back on the front page of new and updated fics. Take care, and see you around!
Q-A the Authoress chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
How funny and you adding Riku getting a haircut is pretty inventive. :) Sora's a bit of an idiot but at least he's now Kairi's idiot/boyfriend. :D

Keep on Writin' and Rockin'
RoseOfADifferentColor chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
Ohhhh, Sora You really put your foot in your mouth this time... As always a lovely, hilarious fanfiction, I'm always happy to see your fanfiction notifications in my inbox, they brighten up my day. Adding Riku into the mix was perfect, his conversation with Sora made me laugh. And Kairi's reaction was perfect, exactly what I'd expect :D Great work. And on the vlog idea is nice, I think you should go for it! XD

ROADC
KHLostEmpress chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
My favorite part was definitely the conversation between Riku and Sora. It was pretty funny!
Kairi Paopu chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
Waaaaa! I really liked this! The flow was smooth and kept me reading. It was so unpredictable and adorable. 3 Sora was appropriately awkward, and I laughed during Riku's phone call. Kairi kept the intensity, and with all the little wise cracks here and there, I couldn't stop smiling. Great story!