Reviews for Everyone Else Can See It
hollybridgetpeppermint chapter 3 . 9/23/2014
Hehe...I like this very much!
-hbpm
Guest chapter 3 . 2/2/2014
I like the way you write
Anonymous chapter 3 . 9/5/2013
Very sweet
EsaHufflepuff chapter 3 . 7/1/2012
Giggle squeal "Yes!" jahaha this is the best ever
TheWonderfulShoe chapter 3 . 6/14/2012
...oh MY.

Sorry-I ought to be more coherent...but that was the only thing I could think to say!
Lita Snow chapter 3 . 5/30/2012
This was very funny! I was giggling through it, especially in chapter 3. I love it!
GlitchGirl23 chapter 3 . 4/16/2012
I want to see this as a comic so badly XD "Cracks knuckles" Time to hunt down some artists that might be interested!
GlitchGirl23 chapter 2 . 4/16/2012
"Palmface" Never really thought too much into it...but Numair is perfect material for a pervert XD
CrimsonQueen24 chapter 3 . 4/7/2012
Yes! I loved all three chapters! They were funny and serious at the same time...perfect :) The last one was the best though, especially the end! Fantastic job!
Firebird chapter 3 . 2/24/2012
OMG lol i was in the bathroom reading thisand i was trying not to laugh so no one would think i was crazy. great work
ShadowInArms chapter 3 . 2/9/2012
You should do one of Onua and Sarge...and George...and Evin and Muri!

Awesome story by the way! I was laughing at how Alanna tried to keep from laughing! LOL!

Please write more!

Pretty please!
Miri the Wildmage chapter 3 . 1/18/2012
Cute!
CheyanneChika chapter 3 . 1/17/2012
Okay, I will admit...I read this during class and got in trouble for busting up at the end. Thanks for an adorable story.
Guest chapter 2 . 1/15/2012
Liked that. Think you should do one with all daines animal friends finding out and threatening numair
miss.SunFlower chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
mmm yes. perfect. This is honestly the best 'reaction to Daine/Numair' fic I've read. I don't like when people add drama to it, as I think everyone guessed long before the pair of them admitted to it. Thank you for writing this lovely piece.

You got the personalities down good, too, concentrating both on the humor and the danger of this situation. Well done!