Reviews for Why I Don't Ship Glimmer and Clove
i luv b chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
k
IndigoStarling chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
Yeah, I totally get why no-one ships Glimmer and Clove. So wrong.
EliTwiVamp chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
Hahaha. This was amazing.

Ellie
KantkissxNeverclean chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
Dying of laughter... I mean DYING- like, GET A CANNON READY FOR ME I might suffocate from laughing. This is freakin genius! I actually love the writing style too, minus the lemons.
naguro chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
I love it plz update do you know how hard it is to find clove and glimmer updata asap plz I will hunt you down if you dont
Pink-Clouds-At-Sunset chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
Oh god, I'm dying of laughter. I do think this is an odd ship. It's hard to get them to like each other without totally changing their characters. However, I've had a fair few requests so I guess it's not as unpopular as I thought.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
no! MY EYES! I NEED TO WASH MY EYEBALLS! OH, no...death overtakes me...
Guest chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
just like wtf?
indd chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
Hilarious. I wasn't aware of this pairing (or did you just make it up for the sake of comedy?). Surprisingly great narration for a parody, although I'm not used to reading everything in italics. Thanks for sharing!
Phoebe Twain chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
-DyingAndIDon'tKnowWhy-
Walkin On Blue Skies chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
my dazziling beauty? WTF?
xUltimate-Fangirlx chapter 1 . 6/4/2012
This made my night! XD
Mrs. Muddlewait chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
Oh, my.

Just the _summary_ of this fic is one of the funniest things I've seen in months.

Glimmer/Clove isn't just weird; it's godawful, and you've captured (and skewered) absolutely everything that's wrong with that ship. Expertly. Hilariously.

The Seneca Crane thing seems like an homage to _Celebrian_, which is one of the most godawful works of fanfic ever posted to the net; was it a deliberate allusion, or just the final touch of ickiness to cap off the already disturbing... uhm... yeah.

At least nobody ships Haymitch/Rue. :-)
A-GIRL-NAMED-BILLY chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
Ah! What! No! That's so uncomfortable. I totally get it. They were in character and it was actually funny how fast they switched. You're a talented writer though. Creative and all that but Glimmer/Clove should not happen. I totally feel this.

Seneca just...what?
LittleMissRainbow chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
That was literally the funniest thing I have read on here in a long time. I can see why you don't ship them!