Reviews for If Life Were Like This
Guest chapter 20 . 12/22/2013
Oh my god! This is a REALLY great story.
Update soon, guy.
Guest chapter 20 . 12/22/2013
Oh god, oh god! Please update.
Rayne Arianna Maranochi chapter 20 . 9/23/2013
Interesting, very interesting. So Alice has been using Regenerate and has the T-Virus in her now. When will she realize it seeing as how it's not turning her into a flesh eating zombie, or killing her. Pooh this should be good. :)
Soccerari0476 chapter 20 . 8/1/2013
'The next update will be quicker I promise' *scrolls back up to look at last update* well... That sucks! This fanfic is great! I wish you would update it but that was quite a long time ago
Zombiekiller26 chapter 20 . 7/21/2013
How long do u expect us to wait for another chapter damit it's been 4 fucking month sec u up dated and its driving me crazy so plz hurry up and put a another chapter in plz o and btw wats going to happen to Jill & casper r they going to get to there or wat and were the fuck r the zombies so plz put in another chapter plz and thank u :-) PS srry if i sound meen
Captain snuggles chapter 20 . 7/2/2013
Hey there

Enjoying your story. Waiting in anticipation to see what you do with the whole clone and capsule thing.

Hope you update soon or your so dissapointing a totally amped up reader! Its winter right now here in South Africa, so gimme some sunshine and update yo!
Zombiekiller26 chapter 20 . 6/28/2013
Hey I'm just wondering when the next chapter is going to be up because your just leaving us hanging here so yeah when's the next time chapter going to be up?
zombiekiller26 chapter 20 . 6/1/2013
Hay when is the next chapter going to be up i wont to know wat happens next plz don't stop plz
Dom380 chapter 20 . 5/28/2013
I like this story, hopefully you will update it again soon.
I'm interested on how you will explain the agent at The Hive, is it Alice's real mum or a clone?
fang-flames13 chapter 20 . 5/9/2013
Please finished it!
Its cool i cant wait!
_
So yeah pleas!?
TrustInFaith chapter 20 . 5/5/2013
I love it.. Post again soon..
mickelus chapter 7 . 4/8/2013
I realize I'm a bit late to cast my vote for which story line I'd like to see, but I'm gonna go ahead and vote anyway...for option #2. Great story so far by the way. My only problem is, and I see this all the time in stories, why is it that Alice's mom is seemingly encoraging her to interfere with Jill and Claire's relationship. I know this is a work of fiction, but those plotlines I believe only have a place in soap operas...it doesn't really happen in real life.
mickelus chapter 3 . 4/8/2013
The Chris from the game and not the movie? But Chris Redfield in Afterlife looks so much more badass and deadlier than Chris from the game...oh well, your choice I guess *shrugs*
PrincessLia chapter 20 . 3/26/2013
Nice story, I really enjoyed reading it so far :)
3raserAuthor chapter 20 . 3/26/2013
Read through the whole story but just only got the chance to review and I have to say I love each and every chapter you post can't wait to see what's next.