Reviews for If Life Were Like This
Guest chapter 20 . 12/18/2014
I have read the story a long time ago but had to read it again to bring it back to my memory. I thought the story is great. I really wish you would continue this fanfic, i love the whole idea of it!
Kendra Iscariette chapter 20 . 7/2/2014
Hey hey hey, come on. Wheres the rest? Please tell me you are still alive and will eventually update this. You're just... distracted, right?

Guest chapter 3 . 7/1/2014
Poker dots, lol. I thought they were "polka" dots. :D Great fic btw. Loving it.
Slytherin Studios chapter 20 . 4/20/2014
I like it, please update soon.
Guest chapter 20 . 12/22/2013
Oh my god! This is a REALLY great story.
Update soon, guy.
Guest chapter 20 . 12/22/2013
Oh god, oh god! Please update.
Rayne Arianna Maranochi chapter 20 . 9/23/2013
Interesting, very interesting. So Alice has been using Regenerate and has the T-Virus in her now. When will she realize it seeing as how it's not turning her into a flesh eating zombie, or killing her. Pooh this should be good. :)
Soccerari0476 chapter 20 . 8/1/2013
'The next update will be quicker I promise' *scrolls back up to look at last update* well... That sucks! This fanfic is great! I wish you would update it but that was quite a long time ago
Zombiekiller26 chapter 20 . 7/21/2013
How long do u expect us to wait for another chapter damit it's been 4 fucking month sec u up dated and its driving me crazy so plz hurry up and put a another chapter in plz o and btw wats going to happen to Jill & casper r they going to get to there or wat and were the fuck r the zombies so plz put in another chapter plz and thank u :-) PS srry if i sound meen
Captain snuggles chapter 20 . 7/2/2013
Hey there

Enjoying your story. Waiting in anticipation to see what you do with the whole clone and capsule thing.

Hope you update soon or your so dissapointing a totally amped up reader! Its winter right now here in South Africa, so gimme some sunshine and update yo!
Zombiekiller26 chapter 20 . 6/28/2013
Hey I'm just wondering when the next chapter is going to be up because your just leaving us hanging here so yeah when's the next time chapter going to be up?
zombiekiller26 chapter 20 . 6/1/2013
Hay when is the next chapter going to be up i wont to know wat happens next plz don't stop plz
Dom380 chapter 20 . 5/28/2013
I like this story, hopefully you will update it again soon.
I'm interested on how you will explain the agent at The Hive, is it Alice's real mum or a clone?
Brandon-Hunter15 chapter 20 . 5/9/2013
Please finished it!
Its cool i cant wait!
So yeah pleas!?
TrustInFaith chapter 20 . 5/5/2013
I love it.. Post again soon..