Reviews for Baby Steps
Zoeii Anime chapter 13 . 8/28/2014
LoL
Poor Sebby XD
Aanchal puri chapter 13 . 8/11/2014
End would had been possibly better with sebastian's punishment and also spanking such a small child was useless he could not even realise what he had done to be punish and at last sebastian should have a bit of love for the baby which you practically depicted resembeled cat alot
pixelfaeriee chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
Ciel was such an adorable toddler/baby here! Honestly, I don't feel bad for all the trouble Sebastain had gone through. After all, it was his fault his master had turned into a toddler and then eventually an infant. Anyway, this was great!
lmncake chapter 13 . 7/22/2014
No! Don't end the chapter here! Why didn't you make it LONGER?! Now I have to wait for the next chapter to come! *pouts* You're so mean... But please update? *puppy eyes* I didn't mean to make you mad... And I'm only patient for your story and actually take interest in it... That should drive you on right?
Peppermint chapter 13 . 7/22/2014
What ended up being his punishment?
Kuro-Otaku292 chapter 13 . 7/21/2014
Haha lmao I soo wanna c Ciels face!
This series has been epic despite the late reveiws ur fans had to live with, oh how painfull it was indeed!
And I'm not being sarcastic.
Honestly Sebastian deserved wht hppnd and more but Ciel in a crib? Leave it to Sebastian to find impossible tjings to embarrass Ciel about, poor Ciel.
kittykhat19 chapter 2 . 7/20/2014
Sorry but i will save my reveiw for te last chapter
Vampchick2010 chapter 13 . 7/19/2014
lol ciel is going to so mad when he wakes up.
Shadow Lily Potter chapter 13 . 7/18/2014
I can't wait to see the look on Ciel's face (or at least, read about it).
Thanks for the chapter!
promocat chapter 13 . 7/18/2014
Sebastian must be sooo glad this is over! good job!
Petitefangirl chapter 13 . 7/18/2014
Yay! Ciel is back to his normal self. Now that he's teenage self, will Sebastian start flirting with him again, like in the beginning of the story or have his feelings kind of vanished since he was a baby and all?
twilightserius chapter 13 . 7/18/2014
eh can he be a bit taller? cause if he had to deaged then regrow wouldn't some of his traits change n personality? oh can he like bard more?
Carrie2sky chapter 13 . 7/18/2014
Nice ending! It leaves the reader to imagine what happened when Ciel woke up!

Wonderful story!
Guest chapter 12 . 7/4/2014
All hail god of fanfiction! I enjoyed reading this very much! Please continue I love your writting and now I'm off to read more fanfic by you! :,D
Guest chapter 12 . 7/3/2014