Reviews for Baby Steps
Yay that was a super good story
Tanner Clark chapter 7 . 3/23
I liked this a lot.
Tanner Clark chapter 6 . 3/23
I don't want Ciel to get bigger! This was too cute!
Tanner Clark chapter 5 . 3/23
This was so cute! Kyaaaa!
Tanner Clark chapter 4 . 3/23
I love this! It was funny.
Tanner Clark chapter 3 . 3/22
I loved this! It was so awesome!
Tanner Clark chapter 2 . 3/22
This was awesome.
Tanner Clark chapter 1 . 3/20
Funny has blue eyes. That's all I'm saying, or really, complaining about. I liked this a lot. Even though I hate the pairing CielSeba. Can't stand it. At all. Unless Ciel was reincarnated as a girl in modern time. I can handle that. I don't have a problem with yaoi, just that pairing in general.
Kai.Luu chapter 13 . 8/28/2015
So cute! .
Amazing story!
LaFangirl13 chapter 11 . 8/15/2015
I love the jealousy of Sebastian. BUT BARD AND CIEL ARE SO CUTE! It's a nice change
Zoeii Anime chapter 13 . 8/28/2014
LoL
Poor Sebby XD
BurnedMiw chapter 13 . 8/11/2014
End would had been possibly better with sebastian's punishment and also spanking such a small child was useless he could not even realise what he had done to be punish and at last sebastian should have a bit of love for the baby which you practically depicted resembeled cat alot
pixelfaeriee chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
Ciel was such an adorable toddler/baby here! Honestly, I don't feel bad for all the trouble Sebastain had gone through. After all, it was his fault his master had turned into a toddler and then eventually an infant. Anyway, this was great!
lmncake chapter 13 . 7/22/2014
No! Don't end the chapter here! Why didn't you make it LONGER?! Now I have to wait for the next chapter to come! *pouts* You're so mean... But please update? *puppy eyes* I didn't mean to make you mad... And I'm only patient for your story and actually take interest in it... That should drive you on right?
Peppermint chapter 13 . 7/22/2014
What ended up being his punishment?