Reviews for attendre
purplepam chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
Whoa...I loved Draco's heartfelt speech at the end. It was wonderful reading your writing and you made me sympathize with Draco and I felt pissed at Hermione too, but it had been four years and I also felt Hermione's anguish and her feeling of being betrayed. Now, that is a wonderful skill. Great job!
KenzoTheGreat chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
Another good one. Poor Draco!
yay chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
Wow. That was very emotion-filled. Is there a single word for that? Emotionful? Emotioniful? I don't know. Anyway, great job!
Sarah chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
This is so good but so sad and I want them to be together because I HATE SAD THINGS WHY CAN'T YOU WRITE MORE AND MAKE THEM HAPPY. Please. Please please. Anyway, wonderfully written!
QuietNight chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
Heart wrentching! Ah, so well written! I love this! In my mind Hermione doens't marry, and Draco and Hermione go on to happy little half blood kids who beat potters kids. That whole bit, wen Draco was describing the future he wanted was so sweet.
name chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
Oh...you know the way you write it is very nice but the plot is... I mean why you end it like that? :( ... It may be good.. But giving me uneasyness and sad after I read it... Could you fix it somehow please? T_T ...
JamesPotterwasntaseeker chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
Aw! I liked it a lot! And it totally makes sense why he'd leave. You should write more of this.