Reviews for A Cat Named Dog
NyapowaOff chapter 1 . 8/5/2013
Hello hello

Here Nyapowa not connected, as we are not allowed to comment twice the same chaps... Boooh!

I know you have a really busy life, and I hope it is a really good busy life.
But you mention other chaps, so I kindly poke you, so you do not forget to post them. I do love your story, particularly this one (because it is mine but also because it is really cute!)
Many thanks and good luck with your book!
A Devoted Reader chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
More than a oneshot is more than okay, it's wonderful! This is such an adorable story, I love seeing Malik and Altair combined with cats. :3 I can't wait to read the rest of it!
anonaurinko chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
You made me smile - this story is so cute!

You said you already have more chapters that just need reviewing? I would love an update ;-D
babblepomms chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
Heh heh how cute! Malik looking under his bed
Sakura Lucy Li chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
Cats are cute. And your story is so captivating as Doubleleaf great fanart.
mar-iguana chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
Kawaii desu-nyaaaa~! Loved it, so cute! X3 Especially Altair and the cats.. :3
Nekokoa chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
Aww, Malik's a daddy~

This story so far is quite interesting. I wonder how things will turn out.
bbb136 chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
Malik and a cat adorable. :) Usually I don't go for pet fics but I gotta make an exception here.
NyaPowa chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
I am SO in love with it! I don't care if it is not an OS... Even better! More Malik, cats and kittens...

"You have four sons and a daughter, Malik. Congratulations." is one of my favourite moment..

I can't wait to see Malik going over possessive with the kittens and... well... will the bureau ends overcrowned with cats? What about when he move back to Masyaf!

I would say I love you if there was not Dearest Hubby around... So, give a squeezing cuddle to PC for me!