Reviews for The Dark in Peace
FrmBeyondTheVeil chapter 12 . 7/1
extremely tight story, The Big H is a suspect, easy to use PolyJ to get to victims, could uae new floo experiment that didnt pan out to put victim is a void where they lose their magic or life (vacumn?) too sudden to show typical signs of death. both victims could have done bad things ro H ahe never discussed.
It could also be L if payback for Malfoy Manor ( she could make a special no signature wand, ose PolyJ) Well dont know if this one is abandoned but nice read, good cop story, so so on detective side, but outstanding view of how post War relationships would be so fleating and hard to make up for the loss of innocence. Harry's comment about how he wished he did more on girl relationship side while at Hogwarts was key insight. Nice Write!
vanny98 chapter 12 . 3/12
Will there be any more of this fic?
1066wthec chapter 12 . 2/21
So was she beiing imperioused into being with Ron?
1066wthec chapter 6 . 2/21
woah
1066wthec chapter 4 . 2/21
nice
1066wthec chapter 3 . 2/21
jhb
innocent94 chapter 1 . 12/26/2016
one story i always enjoyed reading
Vi38 chapter 12 . 7/20/2016
This story is good
Daerwin45 chapter 12 . 9/21/2015
Any updates coming
Guest chapter 12 . 7/2/2015
Please, please finish this story. Especially since you're done with Vitam Paramus, which was good in it's own right, but nowhere in this story's league. You've got a nice plot going, decent characterization, and a very adult take on the HP universe. Just sit down and bang out another chapter, and then another. Do us all a favour.
Daerwin45 chapter 1 . 4/26/2015
Any updates coming great story
Eight7Seven chapter 12 . 2/25/2015
That would be an extremely awkward situation to be in. Questioning your best friend of eleven years the night after sleeping with his younger sister about the murder of his mistresses whom he's been cheating on your other best friend with. You really know how to mess with my head Endless!

The only theory I've been able to come up with about the culprit involves Luna and/or Hermione killing one or both victims. I really hope I'm off the mark and their are other clues I just missed.

Thank you for posting this story.
Eight7Seven chapter 11 . 2/25/2015
I'm glad that Daphne seemingly isn't involved with Draco. I'm still not sure she has nothing to do with the case though. Draco was a lot less assertive than I had expected. I would almost describe him as world weary here, though coming down the the law office's of th MLE could explain that for an ex-death eater.

I enjoyed the banter during the dinner date quite a bit. I'm also looking forward to what clues might arise from the search of the apartment.
Eight7Seven chapter 10 . 2/23/2015
I feel like I'd be a terrible detective. Ten chapters in and I have no ides towards the means or motive of the killer. Though I'm not quite convinced Gemma was killed by the same perpetrator. I had on odd theory that Hermione might have discovered Ron having an affair and iced Gemma in copy cat fashion to try and cover it up.

So far Harry's second dates look much better than his firsts, though he's about to question Daphne in a homicide investigation on there second. Not sure how that could end well.
Eight7Seven chapter 9 . 2/23/2015
That was one hell of a twist. At first when Harry mentioned the picture I thought he was bluffing after he picked up on the signs that Ron was lying. When it become clear I was thunderstruck. The thing that really peeved me was I thought about Ron when Gemma was talking about the color orange. But without linking him at all with the possibility of being the man she was describing or a potential suspect. Just thinking of Ron's Chudley orange fetish, so close yet so far away.

This chapter was my favorite so far, I had planned to read one before tapping out, but I'm so juiced up that I need to read another.

Thank You!