Reviews for screaming nonsense from the mountaintops
pinky chapter 1 . 9/21/2015
So i know you published this a long time ago and you probably won't even see or read this but i loved it. every single word, every sentence, everything. you describe things So WELL! like honestly this has inspired me so much. Descriptions of characters on point, fantastic imagery, love the adjectives with actions and such. Amazing. Truly amazing.
iceberganalogy chapter 1 . 9/18/2015
Okay, this may be cliche, but it's adorable, and ohh mmy ggodd I love it :D

Guest chapter 1 . 7/8/2015
I cannot express how beautiful it is
Guest chapter 1 . 4/26/2015
Aw, man. I wanted Rose not to give in!
WonderWitch123 chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
ilovebooks1111 chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
Amazing story! So different...
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
This story makes me cry every time! But it's so unimaginably sweet! It's also different... Great writing!
cloudy rains chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
You're amazing darling! I-i just can find a word to describe your stories. None is good enough...and i'm being serious...They are just a whole another feeling and world that you can get lost in (and i did) The story was blissfully amazing and gorgeous in every sense of words and i swore i fell in love ]
RosieRo chapter 1 . 2/8/2012 kinda love this to bits. It's so amazing and kinda pretty and just Rose and Scorpius as I see them. It's really good. Especially how you wrote Rose.
Coconut Girl chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
This is truly a beautifully written simple story. I love your descriptions, your use of language, and the melodic flow of each sentence. A very enjoyable read. Thank you for posting.
sapphiqueandangelfire chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
i just love this. there are no words to discribe this but oh my god, this is just amazing.
InactiveAccount-95 chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
You are an amazing writer! *adds to favorites* I'm off to check out more of your stories.

Yup chapter 1 . 1/12/2012

I've been meaning to write something like this for awhile, and you just did it here.. Perfectly!

Congrats on a great story! :)
Kitty chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
Amazing story, made me cry :)