Reviews for screaming nonsense from the mountaintops
I cannot express how beautiful it is
Aw, man. I wanted Rose not to give in!
WonderWitch123 chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
AMAZING
ilovebooks1111 chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
Amazing story! So different...
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
This story makes me cry every time! But it's so unimaginably sweet! It's also different... Great writing!
cloudy rains chapter 1 . 2/28/2012
You're amazing darling! I-i just can find a word to describe your stories. None is good enough...and i'm being serious...They are just a whole another feeling and world that you can get lost in (and i did) The story was blissfully amazing and gorgeous in every sense of words and i swore i fell in love ]
RosieRo chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
Um...so...I kinda love this to bits. It's so amazing and kinda pretty and just Rose and Scorpius as I see them. It's really good. Especially how you wrote Rose.
Coconut Girl chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
This is truly a beautifully written simple story. I love your descriptions, your use of language, and the melodic flow of each sentence. A very enjoyable read. Thank you for posting.
sapphiqueandangelfire chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
i just love this. there are no words to discribe this but oh my god, this is just amazing.
InactiveAccount-95 chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
You are an amazing writer! *adds to favorites* I'm off to check out more of your stories.

~Em
Yup chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
Perfect!

I've been meaning to write something like this for awhile, and you just did it here.. Perfectly!

Congrats on a great story! :)
Kitty chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
Amazing story, made me cry :)