Reviews for You Must Meet My Wife
Equestrienne Dreams chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
I truly can't believe I haven't reviewed this yet. I've always loved your work, you know that - you're one of the very few authors I can read in this fandom, because you write them both so true to who they are, and this is an absolutely lovely piece. I can absolutely see them eloping out of the blue, and to see them like this is an absolute joy. There's such a lightness to them here, a joy in each other that just makes me smile. Well done, as always.
SapphireShelle91 chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
AW! I can see these two eloping, it's a very them thing to do. I love this! Sequel?
brook chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
I don't know how true to life this story is- how welcoming a mingling of the "lower class" with the aristocracy would be taken. But, to the American mind it is,and this is fanfiction not reality.

Now that they are married, a sequel with the pitter-patter of the 9th Earl would be welcome. Could Tommy survive a pregnant Havers?
ar-men66 chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
excellent and very pleasant to read...it's easiere to post here than the others group! thanks for sharing from me & my siamese cats (called Thomas Kimi Linley & Barbara Ann Yuppa Havers)
Crowded Angels chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
I love this. Makes me want to dig out the DVDs you sent me and watch again. Lovely.
Mobergskan chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
Brilliant! I loved it - more more more :D
PatriciaS chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
Absolutely brilliant, the characters and story really come to life and feel right for the couple. Thanks for sharing.

Umm would love to know what the reaction is of their workmates at the station and how it slips out...