Reviews for Memoirs
RykOakwine chapter 1 . 1/10/2014
Aw, this should continue as a regular series!
Wasber chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
Epic my friend just plain epic
Rockgod chapter 1 . 1/4/2013

*Every now and then you run into the unbreakable. Some call them "too kinky to torture" or have special training and abilities to resist any interrogation. They are special cases and usually the ones with valuable information. Though in the most rare of situations they knew nothing at all. Her name was Karin. At first I believed her to be the latter, that she knew nothing of value, but too screwed up by Orochimaru to torture. But a certain techique for the unbreakable from the number one knuckle headed ninja was about to be used.*

She was breathing heavily. It had to be over 24 hours of non-stop fighting. She had escaped and ran into her teammates. Juugo and the human water waster. Ugh. Why did they have to survive? Well Juugo was ok.

"So where do we meet up with Sasuke?" Juugo asked.

"I thought you knew?" Karin asked.

"Well we just escaped capture after the Kage summit and haven't been able to contact him." Juugo admitted.

The water-boy spoke up. "What about meeting up at any of Orochimaru's old bases?"

She was about to hit him then stopped. "Not a bad idea." Karin conceded. She mentally reviewed each base she remembered.

**Back in the real world**

Inoichi has a gift Ibiki had to admit. Beyond Genjutsu, the man not only was able to read her mind he could construct worlds that felt real. Karin thought she escaped and now was giving everything she had to what she thought were allies. Maybe the intel was useless, but they got anything she knew. Inoichi just finished sharing the memory of his interrogation of Karin.

"I think you are going to make a great addition here." He clapped his hand on his shoulder. Inoichi shrugged. "I was just following you suggestion."

"Which you executed flawlessly. It is a technique Naruto let slip. Think you are talking to a friend and you spill all your secrets, especially in a daring escape. That boy's mind is a marvel."

Inoichi ended the technique with Karin being recaptured. When she awoke she would have no idea they got everything the wanted while she remained in her mind unbreakable.

Here you go. Inspired by your stories. I loved them and would like to see more.

SpiderzCD chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
This was...different yet at the same time really quite enjoyable. Hope you continue with some more of these
Jman12394 chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
this is creepy disturbing and highly entertaining
Preier chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
some beautiful ideas.

ferduran chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
very interesting chap
Chewie Cookies chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
That's really freaking funny!

Quackpotty chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
I look forward to more!
Wonderbee31 chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
Dang, Ibiki's sounds as mean as Jigsaw, and will be hoping to see more of these soon, as it sure shows he's got a heck of an imagination that the usual interrogator LOL.
Calanor chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
This was a funny read. It really brightened my day; I needed a good laugh.
MiFo71 chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
Thank you! Pure awesome. One can really see this coming alive before ones eyes. I'll happily await more of this.
shiro-wolfman-k chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
Well man, this was certainly interesting, you managed to take a few chuckles from me.

THank you for something interesting to read.